• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Alright I'll take you up on it. When is the next HOBO (or the next few if you plan more in advance)? I'll show you what a bit of that MW:East kooky matchup knowledge can do.

Peach >> Samus

Bonus challenge: Loser has to wear their character's poopy color costume (me daisy, you dark chocolate ****ty **** samus) for the next 5 tournaments they attend, and get at least a set recorded at each to prove it. Accept?
Have some faith Kyle! xD

I will destroy Samus.
My dear, my dear......

Do you not realize the situation that lay before you? Have you not given notice to your fallen gutter $lutz? One by one, All have been impaled by my ferocious(and tasty) Zair and you will be no exception. Maybe you forgot that you are the last of your kind? You know the problem with being the last of anything, by and by there be none left at all. So tell me, do you fear death?

Oh and to take this challenge one step further. Not only will i change my color to poop brown(if i lose) but i will keep it as my color FOREVER. On top of that i will also rename myself to whatever YOU deem appropriate.....FOREVER.

Do you accept these terms? If so, i will keep my promise(free entry into ALL events and free housing/transportation) and give you a date TOMORROW.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Then again, this might now even help much. Cause I can beast when I am not fighting for anything. I think I might need another talk with Bum. but I'm gonna see where this goes.
So, you need some bum? If I let you "talk with my bum" will you be a beast for me? ;)
Let's just do it and see where it goes.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I'll send the link to you via vm. Lol at it being censor dodging, it's a standard reaction image. Question is, what's Jungle doing lurking the peach boards and how do we remove the pole?

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I love it! You made an admirable comeback on Falco, even though he got the best of you in the end. And the spot dodge ---> f-smash kill against MK was epic. Does that always work against a reverse shuttle looping MK?
So, you need some bum? If I let you "talk with my bum" will you be a beast for me? ;)
Let's just do it and see where it goes.
LOL. inb4darkpchturnsyoudown. Seriously, are you Dajayman reincarnated? <3
About to not be.
I know you can do it! DESTROY HIM. Good luck!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
****ING KING BEEF!

I now know what u look like!

Also, HOLY **** at nicoles transformation. HOW THE HELL DID U DO THAT?

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I love it! You made an admirable comeback on Falco, even though he got the best of you in the end. And the spot dodge ---> f-smash kill against MK was epic. Does that always work against a reverse shuttle looping MK?
Well since he somehow missed my character it worked lol

It's possible.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Press Jump + Backwards SH simultaneously
Float
Fair
Land forwards
Autocancel Fair
Repeat 5 times
SH
Dair
Ground Float Nair
Ftilt
Shield
GF Bair OoS
Dash attack
Wait for the 2nd jump
Uair
Float
Uair
Drop
Get hit a few times, or else they'll notice Peach is broken
Break a string with Nair
Pluck turnip
Glide toss the turnips by rolling forward, but trhow the turnip down
Jab1
Grab
Pummel
Pummel
Fthrow
Ground float Nair their landing
Pluck a turnip
Throw it
Float next to the ledge
Grab the ledge before they can
Side tuant
Pluck turnip
Throw upwards
Pluck turnip
Throw upwards
Repeat process 2 more times
Say "Ooooooh Did I wiiiiin?" in real life.

:052:

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Actually, I was walking by some eggs. But like, two of the eggs were empty and broken and one was untouched. So I'm assuming it was their nest and some animal ate their ****. But no, like.. I was walking and these two geese were on the other side of the pond. As I was walking they look at me. I continue walking. Then they get into the water. I get suspicious and keep walking. The swim slightly faster staring at me, I pick my pace up a little. Then they start flying at me honking and I'm like "Oh ****, oh ****!" and they landed on the ground hissing and honking at me like 4 feet away and I'm just like "D: o_o". But they let me go without having anything go down.

It probably sounds funny. I'd probably laugh if it happened to someone. But it was pretty intense. I lost respect for geese. I used to think they were pretty creatures and that people called them mean because they're haters. But no more. :mad:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
looooooooool

Geese be *****s, step on their turf - get ****ed up.

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
Geese are my least favorite animal

They practically dominate my backyard and the nearby tennis courts. There's sh*t everywhere and it always smells. That and they're aggressive, yet scared by laser pointers (try it, it's hilarious)

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone else besides me watching the Mortal Kombat web series?

I don't know who Dajayman is, but he's got nothing on me. ;)
I'll look into that Mortal Kombat web series... It has my interest. Also, based on your statement, you obviously have no knowledge of Dajayman. He most certainly has something on you. Heck, he probably has something in you too. He's that good.

Actually, I was walking by some eggs. But like, two of the eggs were empty and broken and one was untouched. So I'm assuming it was their nest and some animal ate their ****. But no, like.. I was walking and these two geese were on the other side of the pond. As I was walking they look at me. I continue walking. Then they get into the water. I get suspicious and keep walking. The swim slightly faster staring at me, I pick my pace up a little. Then they start flying at me honking and I'm like "Oh ****, oh ****!" and they landed on the ground hissing and honking at me like 4 feet away and I'm just like "D: o_o". But they let me go without having anything go down.

It probably sounds funny. I'd probably laugh if it happened to someone. But it was pretty intense. I lost respect for geese. I used to think they were pretty creatures and that people called them mean because they're haters. But no more. :mad:
LOOOL. LOLOLOL. The part in green... omg. I almost died of oxygen deprivation from laughing so hard (well, I would have just passed out and started breathing again, but you get what I'm saying). Oh wow. This made my day. xD
Deriving enjoyment from the misfortune of others... Does that make me a bad person? D:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I just watched "The Proposal" again this past week. and I remembered why I love it so much...

... because betty white's in it. (though ryan reynolds being in it is NEARLY as important... it's just betty white doesn't make for a very sexy photo)

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone and their mother suddenly find Ryan Renolds attractive? He seemed to randomly get really popular... Am I missing something?

Betty White <3

edit: I never knew geese were aggressive lol. Me and my friend were playing with a baby goose (or was it a duck? idk) once, and suddenly mama goose (duck?) comes out and attacks us. I tripped when I turned around and saw it, and it got in my face and hissed at me. It then walked off with the baby. The baby was so adorable... I suppose we did provoke it by playing with its child.
I guess goose attacks are more common than I thought.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Why does everyone and their mother suddenly find Ryan Renolds attractive? He seemed to randomly get really popular... Am I missing something?

Betty White <3
I've loved him for years. I can't speak as to why suddenly everyone else does though.... maybe just being in good movies recently? (and being a total hottie?)

And, yes, betty white is now and always HAS been <3 for me

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I am FINE that you all think he's meh. That's just more for me.... though I know I'll have to knock out my sister with a baseball bat because she'd definitely try to snag him from me.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
It's meh, I would've liked it next to my Rosie postbit instead of under it. I didn't know so many people posted from mobile though lol.

:rosalina:

:phone:
The thing I hate most about it is that it keeps popping up when it's quoted. It's like... clearly that wasn't part of the phrase that I wanted to quote.

:phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone:

Top Bottom