• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I don't think I can get money for the trip on such short notice lol. It's alright you guys have fun.

Oooohh sounds nice. I'll be happy with anything you give me Loli. Don't worry how it comes out.

:rosalina:
lol i care if it looks okay or not xD

I'm quite bored.....
KYON!~ come drive down to Miami like RIGHT now and sleep at my place until ZP :) It should take you about 3-4 hours depending on how fast you go xD

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i got to play illmatic on wifi! **** was fun.

ah man i think my snake got better, i think i hit him w/ **** he ain't even seen before xD

whobo trainin is fun.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i got to play illmatic on wifi! **** was fun.

ah man i think my snake got better, i think i hit him w/ **** he ain't even seen before xD

whobo trainin is fun.
i **** you

whobo all your salty money in my pocket

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just had a meeting with the staff and director in my independent living program. I was suppose to move out on the 19. But they were impressed with the hard work that I have done and how I changed since january. That they extended my time. They are gonna help me with replacing some stuff I lost when my wallet was stolen as well as housing/apartments. Then send me off. I have no date of when to leave. But they don't wanna pin one on me to make sure I don't slack off. But I can't stay there forever. Just till I get all this taken care of. Could be another month or so.

Looking back, I have become a different person. I have not been depressed in a while. And that is scaring me. Usually if I am fine I get depressed with in a few days or a week. Been about a month and I been fine. I don't wanna jinx anything But I think this just might be the time of my life where I Don't get into anymore BS or depressed for a long time. Things seem alright now.

Hmmmm..Now if only I could be as good in smash as I was in 2009. That would be just great.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I just had a meeting with the staff and director in my independent living program. I was suppose to move out on the 19. But they were impressed with the hard work that I have done and how I changed since january. That they extended my time. They are gonna help me with replacing some stuff I lost when my wallet was stolen as well as housing/apartments. Then send me off. I have no date of when to leave. But they don't wanna pin one on me to make sure I don't slack off. But I can't stay there forever. Just till I get all this taken care of. Could be another month or so.

Looking back, I have become a different person. I have not been depressed in a while. And that is scaring me. Usually if I am fine I get depressed with in a few days or a week. Been about a month and I been fine. I don't wanna jinx anything But I think this just might be the time of my life where I Don't get into anymore BS or depressed for a long time. Things seem alright now.
That's good. Hope everything works out. :)

Xyless

Smash Master
Sup guy, just got my 200th upload to BV. How did I celebrate? By making an epic sig.

Cool story, huh?

Oh, and I'm going to a tourney next week, so nyeh. Not like I'll be using Peach unless it's a horrible MU for PT.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh geez, don't start that pony garbage on these boaards. It's not even funny. These net fads and etc. just get more lame with each new one that comes up.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yes, dat pony garbage. Definitely not funny. There must some other reason everybody loves. Definitely not it's not-funnyness.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Same.

Whaaaaaa

Also, today is my Join Date Birthday! Everyone love me!

More, I mean.

Top Bottom