• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
When I played Melee I was looking for some tag name to use and since there was only 4 words available I wanted to use Tofu.
But me being dumb I clicked the "r" and didn't realize it, because I am awesome like that, and played for a good while with the name "Tofr".
After that it just stayed, and when Brawl came out I put the "e" to make it sound better.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Same.

Whaaaaaa

Also, today is my Join Date Birthday! Everyone love me!

More, I mean.
Oh wow XD

I was at work today and some girl reminded me of why I hated alot of people back then. Then I was like oh wait.... I still do!

Time to cook them all in an oven with extra BUTTER BUTTER BUTTER

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm sorry, Tofer, I've failed you :( had to go home for Spring Break. Fortunately, I have all of my ponies on the internets >:3 We'll try again tonight x)

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
hey ill, my ****ty home wifi disconected from my lappy when i clicked on the link of a video i have already seen :mad:
i'm not actually mad since this happens pretty much ever 30 minutes to an hour at my house and i'm used to it. stupid spring break. Going to a tourney last Saturday was the only really good thing about my spring break and ridiculous comic that i won't mention in detail for fear of infractions. :c

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Won the second set 3-1

Lost the third set 3-0 again, but there were some really intense matches.

Got 2nd out of 20.

$60 richer :-)

Top Bottom