• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hey KBizzle-fo-shizzle, I got a few of your songs done, as well as a few others. I won't bother linking to the side ones, but as always, my BV is beast. I haven't done Wrecka yet, that'll be next.

A Force of Nature
Destination
Spacedragonstyle Raggamissile (Because Maybe! mix)
Spacedragonstyle Raggamissile VIP

I haven't actually had time to test some of these, and I tried a new method that I don't have to follow the 14336 rule, so hopefully all of them will work properly.
Sexyyy. I'm at work right now and the crappy internet in the cafeteria won't let me access youtube so I'll listen to 'em when I get home. I really appreciate it man. :)

@ Boards- Keep your eyes peeled because I'll be putting out a lot of vids in the coming months. I just won an auction for a Pinnacle Video Transfer (something that isn't even produced anymore instead of the crappy Dazzle for unknown reasons) and I should be getting it by next Monday. Yessssss!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Peach vs ROB is 70:30 Peach's favor.

True story.
Nah lol, solid 60:40 bro.

I love this matchup but my boy Sneakytako (HM in Ohio and Japanese translator at Apex for those of you who don't know) plays the MU like a beast and still gives me some trouble (and finally beat me for the first time at a MI tournament a little while ago) despite how well I know it. It's so much fun once Peach is able to get inside and keep the pressure going. xD

Edit- Double post, my bad.

@ Boards- Keep your eyes peeled because I'll be putting out a lot of vids in the coming months. I just won an auction for a Pinnacle Video Transfer (something that isn't even produced anymore instead of the crappy Dazzle for unknown reasons) and I should be getting it by next Monday. Yessssss!
A pinnacle video transfer? I had one of those for a time. I had all sorts of issues with it. Couldn't get it to work. There was an issue with hardware not loading the drive when the computer recognized the device. Tried getting it looked at and they came to that conclusion.
ROBs gay.
he can laser you to blow up bob-omb pulls.
:(
Can I use this a moment to say MK is gay because he can cause you to explode the bom-omb when he hits you as well :bee:

gantrain05

Smash Master
so does anyone play GH 5/3/metallica? i really feel like destroying someone and these nubs online aren't satisfying my thirst lol.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Metaknight can't do it halfway across the screen without endangering himself like ROB can orz.

if mk does it with anything besides grounded SL you guys ussually both blow up :]

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Super Princess peach was legit

JOOOOOOOY

bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

caaaaaaaaaaaaalm

Perry the Parasol needs to be peach's umbrella in the next smash game.

woah

imagine for a second of peach had like one of her specials changed to vibe change [I'd prefer bomber be removed, but I could deal with toad being gone too]

Joy could be bootleg nado or give peach a windbox on her attacks

Gloom could increase peach's dash and jump height and the crying could have a hitbox [maybe]

RAGE WOULD BE A CONSTANT FIRE HITBOX AND WHEN SHE LANDS FROM JUMPS IT'D MAKE AN EARTHQUAKE

Calm just would put a bubble around peach that would restore %

why wasn't vibe change her final smash again :[

I wonder if brawl minus devs thought about vibes...

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Two faced! <3
:mad113:

i feel the same way about this as a felt about the first thing. absolutely apathetic......
Yeah, but you're apathetic towards almost everything. :p

Awesome, can't wait! :)

Xyless

Smash Master
Super Princess peach was legit

JOOOOOOOY

bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

caaaaaaaaaaaaalm

Perry the Parasol needs to be peach's umbrella in the next smash game.

woah

imagine for a second of peach had like one of her specials changed to vibe change [I'd prefer bomber be removed, but I could deal with toad being gone too]

Joy could be bootleg nado or give peach a windbox on her attacks

Gloom could increase peach's dash and jump height and the crying could have a hitbox [maybe]

RAGE WOULD BE A CONSTANT FIRE HITBOX AND WHEN SHE LANDS FROM JUMPS IT'D MAKE AN EARTHQUAKE

Calm just would put a bubble around peach that would restore %

why wasn't vibe change her final smash again :[

I wonder if brawl minus devs thought about vibes...
We considered it, but incorporating the vibes would be entirely too hard without animators, which we have none. :(

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Guys SHUTUP

i just wanted to see if you could find the A

*cries*

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Who is Revan?

I have you added as a friend, and I have no idea who you are.

Top Bottom