• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters
what if you didnt know it was a guy until you stuck in pooper.
Are you trying to insinuate that there are only two types of back entrances in the whole wide world, and that you can somehow tell the difference between each? I was under the impression of an old saying, “A back entrance is a back entrance. It will always be the same no matter what.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I was talking about entering a house, It's not my fault that you have such a perverted mind. You should fix that ^,~

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I mean...I don't automatically respect someone just because they have a red/black/cyan/purple name. It just means I know not to troll them unless they're cool(this applies to red/black named people).

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I totally found a way to consistently ground float nair instantly :D

Whenever I try to ground float nair instantly I always ground float dair instead, but not anymore!

omg it's amazing, for me anyways.

Does anyone else have issues consistently ground float nairing instantly like I did?
I hope it wasn't just me lol

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I mean...I don't automatically respect someone just because they have a red/black/cyan/purple name.
That's fine. I wouldn't want automatic respect for a color rather than just earning it through being myself.

People who expect respect because of a certain status they have are lame lol.

I used to always have issues with ground floating Dair whenever I wanted to Nair, but I got the hang of it and now I can do it consistently.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm talking ground float nairs like this guy can do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGq2iQglJv8

I don't know how it can be done like that with standard controls, unless you practice a **** load. I found a much easier way to do it by changing my taunt controls to "attack" lolol

So much easier now.

hiROI

Smash Lord

SENATE FINALLY REPEALED DONT ASK DONT TELL. SO NOW WE GAYS CAN MAKE THE ARMY MORE FABULOUS WITHOUT BEING SCARED OF BEING DISCHARGED~*~ :D

What sort of movement is next? First off, you have this strong movement towards stopping racial inequalities. Sadly, they still persist today :( Then, or simultaneously, you have a movement for women's inequalities, which again still persists to this day. Now, the gay-lesbian-etc. movement seems to be picking up a lot in the past decade.

I wonder what will be next?

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace

SENATE FINALLY REPEALED DONT ASK DONT TELL. SO NOW WE GAYS CAN MAKE THE ARMY MORE FABULOUS WITHOUT BEING SCARED OF BEING DISCHARGED~*~ :D
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-uka
there goes my plan to avoid any future drafts D:

Also i had a tourney today and won two sets, which is two more than i expected to win. Marth is a ***** MU how do you fight him D:
the only other person i have as much trouble with is DDD.

Top Bottom