• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
It unstales your moves once per jab combo. Or once per jab cancel. Or you can jab cancel into grab into timed pummels into a throw for maximum unstaling action. :3

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
A tourney I was supposed to have tomorrow just got canceled due to the terrible weather.

It sucks cause I reaaaaaaaaaaaaally looked forward to it :(. I haven't had a tourney, nor have I seen the community for soooo long ;_;

:052:

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Hooray! Huzzah! Finally on break! My brain can rot for two weeks straight now! :D
Why does the poll keep changing? every once in a while I see a vote for the one in the middle (lolz no I'm a minority) , then an hour later it mysteriously disappears.... Hmm... HETEROPHOBIC CONSPIRACY

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Nah that's impossible, the weather really really sucks. Even though it's a pity, the host is wise for canceling the tourney since these Dutch trains and the useless staff working at the train stations can't seem to handle a bit of snow. Last year there was a tourney in Amsterdam. The tourney itself was really fun, however the trip was a total disaster for everyone. It started wat too late, thus they had to remove poules and start with the bracket immediatly. And don't me started about returning home... A short trip that would usually take less than 45 minutes would now take around 2,5 hours. I can still consider my lucky comparted to many others since some of their trips too a lot longer. These trains are ****. The funny thing is that this year this train company promised us good trains but it's much worse than last year LOL.

Aaaand my parents wouldn't allow me to host a smashfest in their house. They still don't trust the community very much, although they are quite curious who I meet and all. I wish I could find a venue and host a tourney myself but there are no venues around here... At least none that would approve of a ****ing gaming tournament >_>

/sadrant

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I still don't believe that 53 people aren't gay. :3

Nobody can come to the Peach boards and not be gay, especially with Dark.Pch being here. <3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea right..........I have been around this place for nearly three years. And still straight. So no, it aint gonna happen. I am not weak to fall into peer pressure.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
that poll is fake and gay

o: Our moderator has a lascivious past! How scandalous!

I would totally do a trap. In fact I'm reading an ecchi about a really hot trap. :3
I get the impression that you'd "totally do" a lot of things, but you have to stay faithful to Unkie.Pch! :glare:

Oops double post. How do I merge these two posts?

that poll is fake and gay

o: Our moderator has a lascivious past! How scandalous!

I get the impression that you'd "totally do" a lot of things, but you have to stay faithful to Unkie.Pch! :glare:

Oops double post. How do I merge these two posts?
You do not, and you merely try to never do it again.

Top Bottom