• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters
I believe I will never play another Tales of game again. It was nice while they had a lasting partnership with nintendo.

Youtube videos from here on out.

Interesting thing is that Tales of has such a large fanbase, I would not be surprised if people did for it like they did Fire Emblem. Make a lot of translations for the game.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
just spent 30 minutes writing up my tricksies on bob-ombs for you guys >3>

go and read in the tactical GD~

MY 2 WEEK VACATION STARTS NOW YAY <3

slack-off time

nice texture :o

Brawlvault link?

the main thing that keeps me from being fem is my mannerisms and the way i dress.
Also some body hair but i could jsut get waxxings if a find a place to get them.

THATS NO EXCUSE ON THE SPOILERTEXT

WAXXING STUFF IS SOLD AT EVERY GENERAL GOOD STORE.

FURTHERMORE YOU CAN GO AND GET IT PROFESSIONALLY WAXED TOO.

no johns >3>

way of dress can be fixed.

mannerisms just take practice.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I have never trolled once in my life...
Orly
I admit to trolling Justin Bieber chats on xat occasionally... Heck, I don't even know if you could call it trolling. I just go there and talk like normal; no cursing, no inappropriate topics... The crapstorm starts when they see my avi (<----biebette over thar). Well, as of late I've been banished at all of the fun ones. It's amazing how something as simple as this can make people hyperventilate and ban on sight.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I hope they'll reconsider...

Red Team alt ;D
o: Sexxxy. I still find it amazing that people can do things like this. One thing I noticed though is that texture hacks freeze subspace emissary, but PSAs work completely fine on it. Why is that?

culexus・wau

any dl links at all Spyky? D:

also lolatbieberfanrage

I would dislike Bieber less if he crossdressed.

only a little though.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
o: Sexxxy. I still find it amazing that people can do things like this. One thing I noticed though is that texture hacks freeze subspace emissary, but PSAs work completely fine on it. Why is that?
Thanks! That has happened to me before, and I'm not sure why it does :/

@Flame: The best I could do is attach the file to an email :(

culexus・wau

Does anyone know if hitting mr Saturn with attacks unstales other moves?

If the Saturn hits someone else after you hit it is that an additional move unstaled?

Up toss charge fsmash is amazing loool

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
How did you ever manage to get the software to do texture hacks then?
Well I dont texture hack on this computer. I use Mac that already has Software installed, but it has no network set so I use this one.

+ I had all of this stuff before my comp failed.

Anything that you hit with will unstale other attacks, including item hits.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion

If the Saturn hits someone else after you hit it is that an additional move unstaled?

Up toss charge fsmash is amazing loool
I've always wondered about that as well.

Not sure.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
From what I understand about move staling, there is a 'bank' that keeps track of your last 9 moves that have made contact with something (e.g the opponent, crumbling obstacles). For each time the move is in this bank, it gets even weaker. So if you jab someone 9 times, all of your other moves are at full power, but your jab is as stale as it can get. Hitting Mr. Saturn 9 times will refresh all of your other moves (except the ones you hit it with). For each time you hit Mr. Saturn the 9th move in the bank will be pushed out and replaced with the one you used on it. I don't know if that's exactly right... That sounded kinda awkward too...
tl;dr Yes, jabbing Mr. Saturn is a good way to refresh moves.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

edit:
I also need help with something regarding that. Does hitting a shield stale moves? And with multi-hit moves(e.g. d-air, d-smash); is each individual hit counted or is it just counted as one move overall? And what about the actual throw moves? I know pummels can be staled, but can the actual throw be staled? Does staling apply to turnips and other throwable projectiles too? Sorry to inundate you guys with so many questions. xD

vvvvv Thanks c-dawg! Much appreciated! :D

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Hitting anything with anything against anything that has a hurtbox will stale the attack used, and refresh other ones. Shields included. No lol

culexus・wau

Nope

Hitting a shield doesn't stale moves.

God I would never dair shields with luc ever if this was the case.

And I would camp w/ projectiles harder since people powershielding them would unstale moves if this was the case

Ircc for multihit moves it usually counts as "one stale per input pressed

Ie peach dair counts as one move,

But marth sideb unstales 4 moves because 4 sideb imputs

For mk nado everytime B button press you do during nado = one unstale

Each individual hit of jab has their own stale too

Ie Jab 1 and jab 2 have diff stales

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I actually think that moves unstale if a certain amount of time has passed. IIRC, most multihit and combo moves (jab combos, MK's ftilt, etc.) only count at unstaling once.

That's why as Ness if I want to unstale my moves in certain stages with destructable stuff (Brinstar, Castle Siege, etc.) then I can use dtilt, but if I dtilt too fast then it will only count as one unstaling.

culexus・wau

Yeah yeah that too

That's why lucarios can't mash pummel if they wanna unstale, they have to rhythm pummel

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
oic. Well, thanks for your help guys!
xP Well, any insight is appreciated though.
At least I now know that shields don't stale moves.

Top Bottom