• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
And that's where Toxic and Swagger are so fun!
Psh why waste time weathering their offense with that when you can whip out a Skarmory and break their team down systematically with stealth rock/spikes, roar/whirlwind, toxic, and roost? ;)

Then have three high defense/special defense types like Snorlax and Blissey (and two attack/special attack sweepers just in case) to :troll: them all until they die if they manage to kill Skarmory.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Psh why waste time weathering their offense with that when you can whip out a Skarmory and break their team down systematically with stealth rock/spikes, roar/whirlwind, toxic, and roost? ;)

Then have three high defense/special defense types like Snorlax and Blissey (and two attack/special attack sweepers just in case) to :troll: them all until they die if they manage to kill Skarmory.
GO TEDDIURSA :216:
SWORDS DANCE
BRICK BREAK
GG.

GO MACHOKE(With No Guard) :067:
USE DYNAMIC PUNCH.

Oh? You're flying? DYNAMIC PUNCH
You just used dig? DYNAMIC PUNCH
Dive? No matter. DYNAMIC ****ING PUNCH.

GG GG GG GG.

Continue?

GAME OVER.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...05657758493_1145730104_31191213_3741878_n.jpg

My previous (mediocre) Profile picture!

I generally don't wear hats or look THIS gay. I lost those glasses. I still have that scarf though.
Hats are awesome and more people should wear them.
Ofcourse i don't normally wear hats but that's besides the point.

So for a change of subject is anyone else watching the new matches of BlazBlue CS2 (the big balancing patch for blazblue that just came out in japan)?
i hope at least peachkid is watching some of them since Rachael doesn't suck anymore.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Posting on sweet 1600.

C, don't change your name I'm too used to it D: Well I'd be fine with C.S. Dinah like in your sig lol.

Dinah sounds like a really nice name to me for whatever reason lol.

:rosalina:
Also the name of the most bad*** mecha I've ever seen in my life! E.S. Dinah <3
That peach texture is so <3
;D

That's a very nice peach texture! I get most of mine from a site named... Kittycorp. Or something like that. Most of the "textures" on that site are just nude and/or enhanced peaches with "long sexy hair". LOLOL
There are some good ones there if you're willing to fish through all the non work safe pics. They also have some awesome stage textures/imports! I'm mostly messing around with the PSA hacks there now.
I used to post some of my textures and stages on that site and yea I saw those too lol

I lied. Does anyone here know how to consistently bone walk? I can only do it randomly. Most times attempts to bone walk end in me doing peach bomber. Any tips on how to become proficient in it?
inb4practicepracticepractice
I can do it almost anytime I wish. All you have to do is Dash - Pull - move that sick forward. It doesnt get any harder than that.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
o: I never knew. Interesting. I'm still holding out for Mama.Pch though.
That looks rather nice!
I don't know why, but for some reason those photos make me feel like I want to eat something. o.O
That's a very nice peach texture! I get most of mine from a site named... Kittycorp. Or something like that. Most of the "textures" on that site are just nude and/or enhanced peaches with "long sexy hair". LOLOL
There are some good ones there if you're willing to fish through all the non work safe pics. They also have some awesome stage textures/imports! I'm mostly messing around with the PSA hacks there now.
Yeah, it's me again. 1 more thing and I'll stfu and gtfo, I swear. Maybe.

I'm glad some of you like the avi! You know, someone else said it felt like this avi was trying to suck their soul out of their body. I'm surprised I didn't get an insta-infraction for this (not that I want one...). Who knows... maybe I already have a few and I haven't even noticed yet. That would be a terrible way to lose my infraction virginity! D:
I lied. Does anyone here know how to consistently bone walk? I can only do it randomly. Most times attempts to bone walk end in me doing peach bomber. Any tips on how to become proficient in it?
lol
Momentai Hentai guy, you really shouldn't be posting multiple times in a row.
There's a sexy EDIT button at the bottom of every one of your posts. Using it will save you from being Warned/infracted in the future :)

I'm more confused then anything when it comes from you. And fear for my manhood.
;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You stay away!

I just got back home from the dentist. I am gonna need a root canal. Other than that, my teeth are fine. I don't have any cavities. They are also gonna do a cleaning and fix my 2 fronts. I'll finally have a nice smile.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
every time you succeed in bonewalking, give yourself a cookie, every time you fail, slap yourself in the face hard, your desire for cookies will make you become better at bonewalking

Tmacc

Smash Lord
every time you succeed in bonewalking, give yourself a cookie, every time you fail, slap yourself in the face hard, your desire for cookies will make you become better at bonewalking
And your desire not to get slapped in the face.

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:

3 Problems with that.

1. Skarmory can't be caught in Heart Gold.
2. Chansey and Snorlax can't be caught prior to Elite 4.

Not to mention, I prefer really close matches rather than just using GENERIC TEAM 1.

Shuckle with Baton Passed Full def and almost full special defense (And on a silly note, increased accuracy) made him a beaaast. Between Rest and the occasional fresh water thrown on him for good measure, it was a cinch.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I got a root canal before. It hurt but I dealt with it ^_^ Hopefully yours wasn't as bad as mine =[ I have no tooth there well...my wisdom tooth grew in and actually took its spot but if i had no wisdom tooth there'd be a missing tooth lol

edit:....how the **** do you hate pokemon? O_O it's k i never actually watched the shows lol i'm being forced to tho >_>

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Three root canals, 2 fillers, and 2 teeth completely removed with a knife (or some sharp object) including roots and some of the gums. GET AT ME!

Root canals aren't as bad as they are made out to be, just the needle they use to numb your tooth hurts a bit if you think about it too much

so your saying you hate pokemon because they look like this?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I got a root canal before. It hurt but I dealt with it ^_^ Hopefully yours wasn't as bad as mine =[ I have no tooth there well...my wisdom tooth grew in and actually took its spot but if i had no wisdom tooth there'd be a missing tooth lol

edit:....how the **** do you hate pokemon? O_O it's k i never actually watched the shows lol i'm being forced to tho >_>
I have not gotten mines done yet. My next dental it will happen.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Limewire is okay for looking for solo songs, otherwise torrent sites are the way to go for downloading music. Anyways I heard Limewire isn't available for use anymore.

Dabuz I like it better when you post ecchi nekogirls instead of pokemon.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I've had a root canal before. They aren't nearly as bad as everyone thinks. The only thing that kind of hurts is when they use that instrument to take a picture of your teeth where it's all against your gums and the numbing shot. Luckily for me they gave me mine in my cheek rather than my gums thankfully.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Three root canals, 2 fillers, and 2 teeth completely removed with a knife (or some sharp object) including roots and some of the gums. GET AT ME!

Root canals aren't as bad as they are made out to be, just the needle they use to numb your tooth hurts a bit if you think about it too much

so your saying you hate pokemon because they look like this?

....was the picture i saw of YOUR background? if so...you have the sims2 pets ....lol

Edit : The root canal wasn't bad for me. I didn't really mind getting it lol The only thing was they gave me the numbing shot in my cheek or w.e. and then after a bit it started hurting still cuz they had to drill all the way down and...they ended up giving me another shot but directly in my gums...that ****...hurt so much o-o it was fast thankfully but super ****ing cold shot thing in gums isn't fun at all ;-;

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
He's already Uncle Peach. I don't see him doing that, lol.

Btw, I think I'm one of the few that really like your avi, momentai.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
lol
Momentai Hentai guy, you really shouldn't be posting multiple times in a row.
There's a sexy EDIT button at the bottom of every one of your posts. Using it will save you from being Warned/infracted in the future :)

;)
Thanks. :p
LOL. I shall try this strategy.
edit: My cheeks are bloody sore and I'm hungry now. It hasn't even been 10 minutes yet. ;-;
I can do it almost anytime I wish. All you have to do is Dash - Pull - move that sick forward. It doesnt get any harder than that.
^This. I guess I really do need to just practice, then. xP Thanks for the tips guys.

edit: Aww, that sucks. Unkie.Pch does have a nice ring to it, though. And I'm surprised you truly like it, tbh. I was only expecting tolerance and mild fear of it, but to like it... That means your mind is probably a bit twisted like mine! :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I've had a root canal before. They aren't nearly as bad as everyone thinks. The only thing that kind of hurts is when they use that instrument to take a picture of your teeth where it's all against your gums and the numbing shot. Luckily for me they gave me mine in my cheek rather than my gums thankfully.
....was the picture i saw of YOUR background? if so...you have the sims2 pets ....lol

Edit : The root canal wasn't bad for me. I didn't really mind getting it lol The only thing was they gave me the numbing shot in my cheek or w.e. and then after a bit it started hurting still cuz they had to drill all the way down and...they ended up giving me another shot but directly in my gums...that ****...hurt so much o-o it was fast thankfully but super ****ing cold shot thing in gums isn't fun at all ;-;
Thanks guys for making me feel so muc better about having this done..................

I mean, for you. In case you decide to change your name, you should be Mama.Pch! :p

Lol, I got a warning for multi posting. I guess I'll edit more often now on!
I'm a boy. So I would sound right to have my name like that. And I'm know around here as "Uncle Peach" for a title. "Granpa Peach" is something I am liking as well. I aint that old yet so Uncle is good.

Top Bottom