• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

gantrain05

Smash Master
wtf is going on, you guys have the worst case of collective A.D.D i have ever seen. i get on here and you're all talking about B-sticking nonsense, a couple hours later.......pokemon, and then root canals, and then a discussion on how darkpch should change his name from uncle to mama peach? i just can't keep up anymore.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
honestly I don't understand the problem gant lol. People talk about stuff and then one person brings up a topic. People continue off that topic dropping the other one and the cycle repeats itself at varying lengths. Really it's not all that hard for me to keep up.

the key word in your post is 'a couple hours later'. You can't expect people to be talking about the same thing forever. Conversation here is no different than the random flow of conversation irl lol.

:rosalina:

Notices DJ's edit. Tough life for Air :( he/she has to actually moderate these threads. Other mods have it too easy >_>

Shadow... Proper jargon instead of that kind I do not understand?

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I heard there was pokemon in here so I came.

I play peach now guys, sup?

I'm sort of not completely straight but not completely gay either.

also a trap too?

pleased to meet your acquaintance, I will from this point on, be a regular in here <3

Top Bottom