• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I have an infraction right now because I shared with the Lucas boards how I fall asleep at night. It involves naked animes girls and my hand. :3

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Man today has sucked
To top it all off, I thought I'd found an infinite in the form of repeatedly footstooling, halting witht Float, land and footstool and repeat but it turns out all the opponent has to do it buffer an action e.g. shield and it doesn't work :(

I have one solitary infraction for posting an 'indecent picture'

Fair enough if the picture was actually that indecent

I'm still quite bitter about it. Mainly because someone posted the exact same image in the Peach boards and on the bloody OP of the thread I posted it in

>.>

And holy cow is it time for the awards already?
I wonder what surprises and thrills and spills Meno will come up with this time

Why, it could be more fantastic than a sliding Turnip!

I should be in the user group merely because I am accepted here :3

Dajayman, I saw you post in that thread, but I never looked at it. Now, I am regretting not taking a look.

Infractions can be seen on the first page of the User Panel. The active ones are listed, but expired ones can be see again by selecting a drop down box.

Dajayman

Dark.Pch and I could do infraction worthy actions all night long together. We'd get instabanned for too many "major inapprorpiate content" infractions. <3

DJ, how long are you going to keep this up?

I think if I was count count up all the ones I got, it be close to 100
Dang, I only have one. This is sad is it not? When we all start listing our infractions...

For D.Pch.

What do you think of this image? Does it arouse you?
The guy, not the car.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch and I could do infraction worthy actions all night long together. We'd get instabanned for too many "major inapprorpiate content" infractions. <3
Keep dreaming...........

Dang, I only have one. This is sad is it not? When we all start listing our infractions...

For D.Pch.

The guy, not the car.

That pic does nothing for me. Now if it was an attractive girl, then maybe.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I just got super excited for sunday. Me and hiroi gonna have a gay guy day out to dah mall and starbucks!

This is importaint because its been like 2 months since I actually hanged with him not involving smash.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
DJ, how long are you going to keep this up?

For D.Pch.

The guy, not the car.

honestly that guy comes off as a complete pedo....also he is just scary and uglyish.....
also it would be interesting to see a female snake doing up-tilt :p

D.Pch is a touch shell to crack.
honestly that guy comes off as a complete pedo....also he is just scary and uglyish.....
also it would be interesting to see a female snake doing up-tilt :p
I was wondering if it might be possible to combine ZSS's frame with Snake's moveset to make that character possible. Although, I have my doubts.

It would be also interesting what other creations could be made. There are some abominations like that pikachu one with DK...

Caribou is a coffee shop chain much like starbucks. The difference is that in MN, Caribou beats out starbucks >:3

Starbucks moved out of my home town, but caribou stayed :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am quite confused on why gay/bi people always hit on straight people. It's not gonna work out. Why don't they go after people who are also gay or bi?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I am quite confused on why gay/bi people always hit on straight people. It's not gonna work out. Why don't they go after people who are also gay or bi?
I think it's the whole masculinity thing.

Some gay people are really masculine and go for the more feminine ones.

It's the whole opposites attract thing.

Uh..... Nice image x.x
lol Its pretty horrible is it not :)

There is a larger population of straight people in the world. Your chances of finding someone you like out of that grouping is pretty high. The only challenge therefore becomes trying to get people to convert.

^This is a logical approach. I really have no idea as I am abstaining from marriage/dating/romance/etc.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There is a larger population of straight people in the world. Your chances of finding someone you like out of that grouping is pretty high. The only challenge therefore becomes trying to get people to convert.

^This is a logical approach. I really have no idea as I am abstaining from marriage/dating/romance/etc.
I have gay/bi people hitting on me alot. And while it shows me I am somewhat attractive, for once I would like to be hit on by girls. it's always gay dudes. My luck just blows.

I never said that. @.@

Your image on the boards is masculine, sooo...

It explains a lot?
I'll never understand the gay society.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
also i think it may be that guys in general are more open about who they want to be romantic with, while girls tend to hint at it and not be so direct. Not really sure if that's true but it's a guess.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I have gay/bi people hitting on me alot. And while it shows me I am somewhat attractive, for once I would like to be hit on by girls. it's always gay dudes. My luck just blows.

Tell me about it. :/

I do support gay people and all, but I want at least one nice/ not weird/ cute girl to hit on me for once. I actually just woke up from a dream about that.

I'll never understand the gay society.

I do.

My best friend is gay.

I also know what it feels like to be treated like that, because people think you are when you're not.

That's why right now, about 98% of my friends are girls...

All of them pretty hot...

Life is good.

Dajayman

The only reason I go after Dark.Pch is because he's extremely sexy, it's not because he's straight or gay. But unfortunately my Dark.Pch is straight so I need to convert him. :3

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
The only reason I go after Dark.Pch's is because he's extremely sexy, it's not because he's straight or gay. But unfortunately my Dark.Pch is straight so I need to convert him. :3
*pulls Dajay to DK boards*

Here, they don't need to be gay.

Top Bottom