• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

lucha5

Banned via Warnings
best control settings for peach
cause its hard for me to hold float+dair with default :l
idk maybe im doing it wrong?

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
There's never enough Pokémon talk.

My favorite Pokémon are Noctowl, Porygon-Z and Xatu. My favorite types are Normal and Flying. My favorite gym leader is Falkner. My favorite city is Violet City.

:p

Moozle

Smash Champion
Don't even get me started about Pokemon lol. I miss my Pokemon Master title :(

I heard somewhere that Cubones are actually orphaned Kangaskhan babies. :115:
The baby in Kangaskhan's pouch is Cubone's exact sprite minus the skull. I read a whole article about it one time, and there were a lot of interesting pieces of evidence that showed Kangaskhan + Cubone's relationship.

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
Don't even get me started about Pokemon lol. I miss my Pokemon Master title :(

The baby in Kangaskhan's pouch is Cubone's exact sprite minus the skull. I read a whole article about it one time, and there were a lot of interesting pieces of evidence that showed Kangaskhan + Cubone's relationship.
Then Cubone can kill something that many times it's size... watch out son, he out to get j00

Xyless

Smash Master
Hello everyone! How are you all doing on this fine (i.e. bitterly cold) day!? I'm new here... Uh, so... yeah. I don't know what else to say. xD
Am I supposed to introduce myself here? I don't wanna get an infraction on my first post.
Any tips/recommendations for me?

Well, I hope you all have a good day! :D

¿Qué?

Smash Champion

My favorite Pokémon are Noctowl, Porygon-Z and Xatu. My favorite types are Normal and Flying. My favorite gym leader is Falkner. My favorite city is Violet City.

:DD

My favorite Pokemon is Teddiursa.

My other secondary favorites are

Machoke
Dewgong
Dragonair
Ampharose
Smeargle
Altaria

yupyup.

My favorite types are Water/ Normal/ Fighting

Favorite Gym Leader is either Erika or Misty from the old school red/ blue/ yellow(green).

:216:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I gave in and decided to let things out since people been telling me that doing so would make things better. And after what happen to me a few days ago, I seriously don't see what I have to lose anymore.

Yes, that day after that blow out, I did try to end it all at my parents house. I snapped out of random through a talk that was going on. My dad stopped me from jamming a knife in my chest. After hours of talk and breaking things down, I was fine. My dad had to pin me to the floor to get me to calm down while I was screaming telling him to get off and let me die. With all that calm down I was drivin home.

I now talk to someone everyday at this program and now see some doc. People were telling me that a few smashers we worried or w/e. Which i found shocking. So came to tell you that I am fine now. I had an experience like this back when i was 15. but I handed my mom this butcher knife and told her to end it since she always gave me death threats. So I wanted to see just how much balls she had. And if she was to do it, I be free or all this nonsense for good.

As of now, I am not in such a good spot. But better than before I suppose. As I said before in my fight in being alone and how it is like. it is still that way. But I have dealt with it since I was in foster. Not sure why I am letting it get to me now. So I'm sorry for what I did here. And to everyone. As well as for what I did over the years. Idk where it is gonna go from here. I am starting to see I had more friends than I thought I could not count on my fingers.

That dark side of me is slowly dieing after what I been through. Hell, I was talking to this girl I know on aim and even used a few emoticons. Still not use to the whole thing though.

And after reading my profile on the first page, I don't think I can die yet. I Still have something I gotta do. amazing how so many till look up to me even till this day. I'm just some random Peach player now. But I'll look to changing that.

If none wanna take my apology, then ok. I think at this point none should. That dark side may be dieing, but I am still in a depression state. Worst that would happen now? I just distant myself from everyone. Think drama from here is like dead (coming from me anyway) Some might say I will be boring since most only liked me for the drama. Way to be used.

I hope you guys were not hoping I said I love you or something of the sort. That dark half may be gone but you are expecting too much from me. Now I have to think and figure out what to do next..........

And to get this out the way, this color matches with my avatar and I use color fonts depending on my avatar. So sorry to give some of your hopes up, but no. Not gay nor bi.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I happy you did this Dark. You know you can talk to me any time like you did the other day if it makes you feel any better. Remember everything I talked to you about those two days were true. I'm happy you realize your existence means something. I'm also very proud of you that you decided to apologize and I hope people will accept it.

:rosalina:

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I gave in and decided to let things out since people been telling me that doing so would make things better. And after what happen to me a few days ago, I seriously don't see what I have to lose anymore.

Yes, that day after that blow out, I did try to end it all at my parents house. I snapped out of random through a talk that was going on. My dad stopped me from jamming a knife in my chest. After hours of talk and breaking things down, I was fine. My dad had to pin me to the floor to get me to calm down while I was screaming telling him to get off and let me die. With all that calm down I was drivin home.

I now talk to someone everyday at this program and now see some doc. People were telling me that a few smashers we worried or w/e. Which i found shocking. So came to tell you that I am fine now. I had an experience like this back when i was 15. but I handed my mom this butcher knife and told her to end it since she always gave me death threats. So I wanted to see just how much balls she had. And if she was to do it, I be free or all this nonsense for good.

As of now, I am not in such a good spot. But better than before I suppose. As I said before in my fight in being alone and how it is like. it is still that way. But I have dealt with it since I was in foster. Not sure why I am letting it get to me now. So I'm sorry for what I did here. And to everyone. As well as for what I did over the years. Idk where it is gonna go from here. I am starting to see I had more friends than I thought I could not count on my fingers.

That dark side of me is slowly dieing after what I been through. Hell, I was talking to this girl I know on aim and even used a few emoticons. Still not use to the whole thing though.

And after reading my profile on the first page, I don't think I can die yet. I Still have something I gotta do. amazing how so many till look up to me even till this day. I'm just some random Peach player now. But I'll look to changing that.

If none wanna take my apology, then ok. I think at this point none should. That dark side may be dieing, but I am still in a depression state. Worst that would happen now? I just distant myself from everyone. Think drama from here is like dead (coming from me anyway) Some might say I will be boring since most only liked me for the drama. Way to be used.

I hope you guys were not hoping I said I love you or something of the sort. That dark half may be gone but you are expecting too much from me. Now I have to think and figure out what to do next..........

And to get this out the way, this color matches with my avatar and I use color fonts depending on my avatar. So sorry to give some of your hopes up, but no. Not gay nor bi.
You had me so ****ing worried, it's not even funny. I really hope you got my PM. I give a **** about you, and so do a lot of other people. You were the first person to help me with Peach, and then I took it from there. If you need to talk about things I'm here. That goes for everyone. I'm really happy it didn't happen. It would have sucked not seeing you around anymore. And no, I didn't like you for the drama. I like you for you.

Again, you mean a lot to me as a lot of other people here do. Okay?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

i like this

sorta like m2k's post concerning MLG

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace

all pokemon are good for are yiff, and most fail at that so most are worthless..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

i hate pokemon with extreme prejudice......

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hell, I was talking to this girl I know on aim and even used a few emoticons. Still not use to the whole thing though.
haha cute

Your post was a really mature response to everything imo.

+Respect

I hope everything starts looking up for you soon!

Now, I feel bad about trying to turn straight D.Pch. into gay D.Pch. I guess I will have to stop that.

I still have not given up about trying to turn Airgemini into scrambled eggs >:D

What other memes on people can I try? The sickmatic? Get it (ill) or (sick) lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
haha cute
Wha? What is so C-U-T-E about it.

Now, I feel bad about trying to turn straight D.Pch. into gay D.Pch. I guess I will have to stop that.
Idk what you feeling bad about. I was not bothering me or anything. And you are not the only one that has tried. You can go on if you want. I just laugh cause people try to do the impossible on me. Funny thing to see.

Nicole

Smash Champion
good luck with things dark.

i actually checked in here when i saw you had been able to post here. i definitely thought you were gonna get room banned again, haha

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion

I'm glad you're coming around man, you're really a nice guy. I really dont like when get the thought of doing suicide.... Plus even though you think you arent a amazing Peach player, the things you do to me when we play are pretty beast lol. Plus its fun playing against you!

Hope to see you have some positive outcomes in life man.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Are you talking about the Kirby and DK ones? lol
They're still there.

Unless you made new ones I don't know about iunno

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
i guess i'm a little late on saying that it's good you're feeling better now dark.pch but better late than never.

Also i have to start work on finals soon which sucks but o well X.X

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
i guess i'm a little late on saying that it's good you're feeling better now dark.pch but better late than never.

Also i have to start work on finals soon which sucks but o well X.X
I finished my finals last week. :3

But I need your love Dark.Pch! I won't be able to find another man as sexy as you!!! :cry:
We go to the DK boards.
Duh.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Omg thanks!
I don't know what's wrong! They're not coming out on my screen in the thread list.
haha no problem :)

If you're ever looking for one of your threads in the future then just go to your profile and click statistics then click the link that says "Find all threads started by Peachguard"

Then all of your threads will show up on a neat and organized list!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Only Ook can match Dark.Pch's sexiness. Will is a close 2nd though.
Ook is pretty damn sexy too. Wearin' no shoes and all.

I'd say Will is just as sexy. I'd do both of them in a heart beat.

haha no problem :)

If you're ever looking for one of your threads in the future then just go to your profile and click statistics then click the link that says "Find all threads started by Peachguard"

Then all of your threads will show up on a neat and organized list!

Wow, I'm a ******.

Thanks bro. I feel all special with my name on that screen capture. <3

Top Bottom