• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I know this is going to sound harsh, but you need to think about this.
You're always thinking and crying about him, but do you think he is showing you the same? Is he thinking about you and crying?
He is honestly not worth the heartache, take some time away from him, clear your head, cry, watch a whole bunch of sad movies and eat, whatever it is you need. But you need that time without him there.
He isn't, of that I'm pretty sure.

Which hurts a lot because he told me he loved me.

But he clearly didn't.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Turnips are the life and soul of Peach in Brawl. You just need to use them efficiently and not just pluck and throw mindlessly.
This.

Also, now that I read this... I DO THIS ALL THE TIME! D: WAH! Sometimes I secretly just hope to pull something good. X_X

@GirlyNessMain: I know what you're going through. I've been through that exact same situation, and you know what happened? We finally got back together and it was never the same, and I realized what I was crying over really wasn't that great. *shrug*

I don't think relationships should be on and off ever. I don't believe in getting back with anyone who you've dumped or anyone that's dumped you. 1. It's never going to be the same 2. If it didn't work the first time why would it work the second time?

:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
@GirlyNessMain: I know what you're going through. I've been through that exact same situation, and you know what happened? We finally got back together and it was never the same, and I realized what I was crying over really wasn't that great. *shrug*

I don't think relationships should be on and off ever. I don't believe in getting back with anyone who you've dumped or anyone that's dumped you. 1. It's never going to be the same 2. If it didn't work the first time why would it work the second time?

Sometimes I feel that way too, I've never gotten back together with an ex before. I had a guy in 2010 who I was with for a year dump me and then try repeatedly to get back together with me once he realized what he was missing :ohwell: but I said no every time. I had moved on and wasn't going to wait around for somebody who hurt me. And that's only one of many =_=

But this time it feels different. In some ways I don't want to move on. Sometimes when things don't work out the first time, you learn from that and get it right the second time - it happened to my parents, my dad cheated on my mom when they were dating, 4 months later they got back together, he never did it again, they ended up getting married, and just celebrated their 28th anniversary. I don't think I've ever seen a happier married couple their age. I have other friends who have been through similar situations and are still going strong after working out all the kinks and learning their lessons - I think, if they can do it, why can't we?

But for as long as the other person is not willing to try, my views are simply one-sided. Maybe I just have too much faith in people, and I'm suffering for it.

edit: there was no cheating involved in my breakups. I was forever faithful and devoted to him. What I meant to say is that people stick together through so much worse

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
He isn't, of that I'm pretty sure.

Which hurts a lot because he told me he loved me.

But he clearly didn't.
Well then you obviously need to try and forget about him, he didn't love you like you did for him and that does hurt the most.
He is not showing you the respect you deserve so just try and let it go already.

And Kyle is right, stop throwing them out and letting your opponent read them.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Heartbreak General is making me saaad.
This.

I'm reading all this and getting extremely sad for all of you and then getting nervous T_T *HUGS* I WANT TO HUG YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I wish my arms were super long and could extend so i could wrap you all up and keep you safe from broken heartedness ;-;

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
This.

I'm reading all this and getting extremely sad for all of you and then getting nervous T_T *HUGS* I WANT TO HUG YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I wish my arms were super long and could extend so i could wrap you all up and keep you safe from broken heartedness ;-;
This

10iwannagiveyoubothhugs

damn my avi is so sexy tho

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Heartbreak General is making me saaad.
^ I hate it. :(
If only you could Loli, it would be so much better. :I
Go ahead and strip Neko, entertain us.
I wanted to also say I pick FD just to mindlessly throw turnips in the air a lot.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm overwhelmed with glee every time I pull Mr. Saturn out of the ground.

I have 15 Mr. Saturn plushes irl... including one of the big huge 45cm ones!

Wake

Smash Master
Just curious, I play Peach in Melee, and the Falco MU is even. I've heard the Falco MU is bad or at least Falco clear advantage in Brawl. What happened exactly?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Just curious, I play Peach in Melee, and the Falco MU is even. I've heard the Falco MU is bad or at least Falco clear advantage in Brawl. What happened exactly?
Brawl happened.

Literally. LOL.

The loss of CGs, Dsmash, and FF/Spacie combos pretty much skewed the MU in Falco's favor. That and her having less priority on her moves in general compared to Melee hurt her as well.

That what I believe anyways.

Let the Melee/Brawl Peaches correct where I'm wrong.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Oh damn, that's a lot of plushies! I love getting Mr. Saturns, shield pressure is too fun and mindgames. <3
And well, because of the reasons Neko listed. I don't have too much experience in the Melee Falco MU because I have only played random/pocket Falcos. xD But Falco can camp us better in Brawl too, and as you know this game is known for favoring defense.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I have a red Yoshi, a Pikachu and a Tails. I'd have a winged Kirby but it vanished or was Kirby-napped by some drunk girl. =/

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I have a crap ton of plushies and stuff.

Next to crystals, they are my favorite things to collect :3

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i had a ton of yoshis but they're all packed up in a box now because of who gave them to me

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
he can have it and all its contents, i don't want it anymore ._.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Once I get my rock collection pretty sizable, I'll have to show everyone. I kinda have a thing for amethyst, so I have a ton of those, but anything that I can get my hands on that's shiny is mine!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I hate falco. So much.

I have a bunch of plushies. I never had the money for the big Saturn plushies, I would really like one though. @_@ I think the peach plushies make her look like a fatty.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i used to have 16, i already gave one away

never again

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I love plushies :3 I have soooo many plushies !~

Then again I have the pleasure of making my own :D Not toooo expensive there :3
I have a huge list of plushies to make for myself though like....i don't actually know where i'd put them all unless they get their own room :x

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I have a Snorlax Plushy, and a Mario Plushy.

I need to get that Luigi and Bowser Plushy.
Plushy!

Top Bottom