• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Of course she isn't taken....oh well, it'll do. (One day I'll get Venus!)
Nice clock Silly Kyle. XD And other Mario things you own...
I'm not gay, at least I think I'm not...so I only half fail.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman

Oh. I don't know how to collapse images/text. So here's a picture of me half asleep with a bad drawing of what is supposed to be Peach. :I

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
The lack of capitalisation of the s in 'social' is doing terrible things to me lmao who changed the title?

I could have sworn that in Sailor Moon there was only Sailor Moon, Venus, Mars, Mercury and Jupiter - there were more of them? I didn't really watch it that much as a kid
Ooooh what was that cartoon with a cheeky small kid that loved to eat? I don't want to say it was anime but it definitely seemed like a Japanese show. I think the kid wore red - I can picture it but can't remember the name :/

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
You should learn by quoting my post and seeing the code.

[marquee]

[marquee]

[/marquee]

[/marquee]
Well thanks for that.
So a random question, what is your favorite CP stage in general? Is there just a stage you would CP in a set because you love playing there?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
PS1 is fair to me I guess. Brinstar would have been mine (MK not included) if it wasn't banned. I'd stick to SV if anything.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Nice choices, I love RC with Peach. <3 Umbrella kills off the top are too good.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how useful Peach's final smash would be if they weren't still banned competitively.
Wow, I've never heard someone like Halberd. =o

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
You guys make me want to post a picture lol.

But I'm afraid I wont be up to standards :V
I'm sure you'd be up to standards~

I'm not male so my picture is not interesting BUUUUUT David Gandy is soooo hot *drools* I've seen his penis and it's delicious

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
You don't look bad at all but those eyes are creepy though x_x

My goal is to drop 25lbs before the end of the school year :)

Is it okay for guys to use concealer? My acne is getting outta control and I don't know what to do... :(

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
It's fine for guys to use concealer.

And there's a couple of ways to treat acne, and prevent it. (SassyKassy beauty tips 101)

1. Wash your face twice a day, once in the morning and at night, something nice and oil free.

2. Avoid eating a lot of greasy foods and touching your face. Better yet, try to wash your hands more and just avoid touching your face

3. Sometimes it's stress and hormones. Chill out for a bit and relax.

4. This is probably the most important one and especially important for me personally. SLEEP! The term beauty sleep exists for a reason! Try to get at least 8 hours. Like if I don't sleep my skin goes crazy. @_@ it's so important.

:phone:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Thanks for your input Kass <3 It's kinda embarrassing since even gay guys don't talk about makeup and stuff (much). I'm not sure if I can actually go through with buying stuff like concealer.

I try so hard to keep my acne in control but I'm at my wits end :( I got a lot of sleep over the summer but my condition really stays the same throughout the whole year. Maybe if I went through my regimen, you might tell me what's wrong... I learned my... skincare techniques from this.

So first, I use this facial cleanser day and night.

Every 3-4 days, I'll use this but I'm thinking about stopping this. I heard it does more damage than good.

I pat my face dry then apply this.

Then I use this then this and then this.

It seems like way too much and the last product kinda sorta helps cover the blemishes but it's still visible..

I'm beginning to think it just might be hormones or something and that it's something beyond what I can fix :(

Top Bottom