• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Very nice Kassandra! Very nice as usual.

But onto the big news. My wii's now fixed, and I hope I can practice and train again like I used to, and that includes against some of you Peach mains, for the sake of the MU.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I have an LSP plushie. Her lumps are just amazing.

@Meno: that blooper is pretty boss, huh? XD

:phone:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Like for the longest time, Naruto fanbase spamming Dattebayo all over made me hate hearing the phrase, which Naruto uses regularly in the show. As a result, it's pretty hard to listen to that character talk, though they toned it down in Shippuden which made it a lot more bearable.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
i have some plushies :3 i'll try to take a pic of myself with them soon <3
Translation: I see you betches camera whorrin, wait till I find MY plushies and I'll show you how to camera *****.
Lmao jk

Anyways, yes KH fans are all very annoying and they bug me. I still love KH & KH2, but I just think there's too many spin off games, that make no sense. The only two that make sense are birth by sleep, and chain of memories, THE REST ARE NOT NEEDED. -_- Roxas is my favorite character and I've loved him since I was like 16 when KH2 came out, but I found 358/2 days to be awful. @_@ the only thing I enjoyed were the small cut scenes. Blehhhhh

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I'm trying to get into 358/2 days since Fyre let me borrow it because she loves Roxas too, but I can't find the time or interest to just sit down and play it.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Shin Chan?

:053:
Yea that's the one, I suddenly remembered the name the other night lol. Funny how easy it is to forget things. That show was great

Peachkid's blooper is one of my favorite possessions. :3

Ahhhhh that Blooper is brilliant

And lol Meno you kind of look like your current avatar pulling that face

I have a very old Sonic plushy along with a Peach plushy a friend got me

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I'm very picky now about what fandoms I get into. I like ones that are very ingenuitive and intelligent. My absolute favorite is the Soul's series fandom.

One particular thing I love about them is their constant pursuit for uncovering the lore of the cryptic Dark and Demon's Souls. Everyone who I have met through it, is eager to discuss lore and are all passionate about the game :3

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Every extreme fandom pisses me off sometimes because I go to things like anime cons ect. XD so Ive seen the worst of the worst.

Probably one of the worst is portal. I love all the portal games. But dear god, give it a rest on the quotes, its like beating a dead horse. @_@

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I love Kingdom Hearts! It's silly how long it takes to produce a single game... like Kingdom Hearts 2 came out like 7 years ago? Birth By Sleep was announced 5 years before it came out.

Good thing I don't really look into things enough to encounter fandoms ;)

I should get some plushies! I don't have even one :(

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan too!! <3 I don't know anything about their fandom though. And I haven't been able to play Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance because my PSP broke a long time ago and I dont own a 3DS :(.

I'LL GET MY HANDS ON THEM THOUGH

Yea that's the one, I suddenly remembered the name the other night lol. Funny how easy it is to forget things. That show was great
And I'm a Shin Chan fan too! I loved that show so much and I still do. When I was a child it got removed from our television channel due to the number of complaints the broadcasting channel received of angry parents saying that the show wasn't suitable for children. It is amazing though how so many jokes flew over my head because I didn't understand them as a child. I wouldn't even realise it was a joke. Even though I still don't agree with its removal, I can now I can understand a little bit better why some parents wanted to have it removed :p.

Peachkid's blooper is one of my favorite possessions. :3

Holy **** those eyes, you look like you're on drugs O_O.

:053:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I don't really like Nartuo. I'm impartial to it.

I havn't watched it in months because it doesn't hold my interest all that well.

If anything, the only reason why I started watching it in the 1st place was to see if everyone's criticisms of the show and compliments of the show were baseless and/or over-exaggerations. Which a lot of them are, mostly the complaints.

Also, **** you I'm a GEEK.

Top Bottom