• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Never been a fan of colorful underwear TBH. Maybe girls can get away with "dressing up", but for guys it seems silly. Only white or black undies are acceptable.
i just mean a solid color other than white lol. Not fond of white underwear...... Unless its on a colored body lol

:phone:

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Onto the bomberman that I have played. xD This is pretty entertaining, and I'm enjoying Dark Pch commentating. I hope I could play these kind of games with other smashers one day..

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Loving Dark Pch's stream, watching people play Mario Party 1 xD
Onto the bomberman that I have played. xD This is pretty entertaining, and I'm enjoying Dark Pch commentating. I hope I could play these kind of games with other smashers one day..
LOL @ the bomberman commentary. i forgot how fun that game was XD
Oh behalf of my friend, he would like to thank those that watched and enjoyed the stream. We usually do have a smashfest every friday and he just decided to steam the smashfest randomly yesterday. I got through the door and they was asking me to commentate.

I know I am not one of these high quality comentators so I was actually shocked that people liked it. Since people said they will wanna see more of this, we will be stream our smashfest every friday. It usually starts at 6. When people start leaving we will be playing other random games. it usually starts off with mario party games, then we which to other games.

Next week I am bringing mario strikers and we playing that after smash hours. Now that game is gonna be funny. Also a thanks from me that enjoyed the comentaty. I noticed when I got home and watch the recording of the stream, my voice sounded really loud. Idk if that was bugging anyone. I'll tell my friend to lower the mic settings a lil next time.

We can take request of some games you guys wanna see after smash hours. Mario strikers is just funny and ruthless. So I know commentaing on that game is gonna be funny. But any request let me know and I'll tell me friend and see if he is up for it.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Gotta love the sandwich, haha.

And I wish I had good hair, I'd get that **** done like Loki from the Avengers.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I would do Sunny.

I'm more then okay with this. :3

I know the feeling, after the last tourney I went to I got confused for a woman... again.
Oooh yowch. I've only been mistaken as a girl once....by my best friend. But thats okay~ I take great pride in my feminine physique and mannerism~! Its funny. My sis is like a super tomboy, and i'm a tomgirl. Its like they put the wrong thingy on the wrong person.

I aint gay.
Wooow, guy in purple is a stud muffin~!

BMC

Smash Cadet
List updated

Gay:
Meno
Kyon
HiROi
Silly Kyle
Tofer
Aleate?
Moozle
Airgemini
Mikey Lenetia
Peachguard
DTP?
Rowan
Silent Rain?
ELUCIFER ?
SlayerZ (AiB)
Mura (AiB)
Peachy-Desu ?
Mountain tiger
Princess Trapstool (AiB)
Mrstartj (AiB)
PeachKid?

Straight:
Dark.Pch
Edresse
Llod
Excel Zero
Raz
Yaaay
Ricky
2Link ?
Praxis ?
BMC ?
Jmo Brawler (Aib)
Zanx ?
Sketch (AiB)
KB ?
Hero
Kidd
Illmatic?
Mink

Girls:
Mocha
KassandraNova
Mikachiru
Nicole?

Hawter then your EX girlfriend:
White-Peach

WTF's:
JigglyZelda
Xeylode
Sarix
Oh, I'm on a ******* list. I'm straight. It was probably hard to tell when I only said like ten words at Concentrate.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
I am definitely straight though -_- I already cleared this up before I thought. xD

Top Bottom