• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I really want to play it. However due to finals and kinda sorta lack of funds, it's making it more difficult to get my hands on it DX

Oh good lord, somebody give me motivation to finish my homework for tomorrow DX.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I had a few dreams about him, before I started watching MH and even before I remembered who he is. ****s been creeping me out for the past 2 weeks. I sometimes feel like he is just outside my door or at my window (Cause my room is in the basement) just watching me at all times.

I'm going nuts y'all

I'm also gonna be making my own Slenderman film over the summer~ It's gonna be fun and mad easy to make
Wow, that's really horrifying. I sometimes go through cycles like that where I'm really afraid of things, and it becomes really difficult to sleep at night. All of my friends really love the MH videos. You should totally make your own film!

Edit: I have a 15 minute swedish speech tomorrow that I am very not prepared for :3

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'd rather not discuss the whole fiasco Tacket conjured up.

Woooo Sent.~ :3
:applejack:

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
The picture posting on this thread is so amusing. xD I'll be up for tiny chat I guess?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754

With a face like this, you will get so much action in bed, you will get bored of it!~*~

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Can't download the app because this is my friend's iPod, and I dunno the password. I'll try to make it on some other day. :V
:applejack:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
What did Tacket do?
He made a joke thread in the pool room about Vermanubis dying in a car crash. He also made some trolltastic posts in that thread. It appears that the thread has been deleted; sorry for the broken/inaccessible link.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I'm just so perfect~*~ I would talk more, but I have to finish this Cultural project

And <3 you too Silly Kyle, you filthy skank 8D

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
We used to do these every other week or something. Now not so much, but this summer... We totally should have more!

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we definitely should! Next time though I'll actually talk on the mic xD

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I don't see anything in your hidden message! But either way, I'm totes jealous because I want to be your new boyfriend ;) :p

Top Bottom