• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Truth.

Just because it's from Japan, doesn't mean it's correct.
Yeah, that's what I told the GameFAQs guys. And sweet, Spelt. Nini saves the day again! :bee:

Also, this makes me smile: Corner 3C>22B(xN)C>666C>4D>D.6C>214D>6C>5D>236D>6C(2)>6C> J.D>D.6D>D.5D>D.5C>D.6B>Fenrir - 6.2k damage

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rachel seems to have gotten hit pretty hard. :S

BBL damage is the only thing that really annoys me. It doesn't really do that much damage as is...

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Dat Nini. <3

Plat buffs are looking stupidly good.
Yeah, I'm just glad they haven't done anything stupid like assign a 236 thing for her items so like 236D would be Cat Hammer, 236C would be Missiles, 236B would be Bombs, and 236A would be Frying Pan, because well...the randomness of her stuff saves her from being broken for sure.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm just glad they haven't done anything stupid like assign a 236 thing for her items so like 236D would be Cat Hammer, 236C would be Missiles, 236B would be Bombs, and 236A would be Frying Pan, because well...the randomness of her stuff saves her from being broken for sure.
Well, she already has a 236A and 236B.

Plus, that would make her not Platinum. The randomness of her items makes her what she is.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Balancing platinum is a tough task though.
Basically they have to make sure every single item let's platinum work as a stand alone character.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
She could work as a standalone character as is, without items. There are Platinum players who do play her that way. It's just not very interesting, nor does it utilize Plat's strengths imo.

Mostly, CS2 Plat suffered from having a bad neutral game.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
And from not knowing who she is. Is she a 10 year old boy? 10 year old girl? 40 something year old woman? Transvestite Bridget impersonator? We just don't know!! lol

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I didn't know there was discussion of this here.

Hmm... I have the same question, Lyth, but for 360 instead. If I had a PS3 I'd play with ya. D:

Edit: I'd be up to go, arturefo. Any specific time or whatever? O: (though... if you're in Brasil... I have no clue how playable it'll actually be lol)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Tager in A tier? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?
That's how you know it's fake though.

well this is gonna hurt my Lambda 5Ds , better watch that meter..
Meh, I find that Ragnas usually approach from the air so I have a much easier time 6Ding them. If you're really that worried about it then just get close to them and play footsies instead of trying to zone them.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
just play it like you play vs tager when he has a spark bolt ready.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Alright artur, I have ya added. Don't see you online atm, but whenever you're ready is cool.

Lyth, could you add me to the XBL section of the OP?
BlubbaPinekone
Minot, North Dakota
Makoto

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Could you add me to the PSN section?

Two-Ell121
Pompano Beach, FL
Rachel

I'm not going to be netplaying anytime soon, but I just want the info up there for when I start lol.

:rosalina:

arturefo

Smash Journeyman
i will make a room with the name ARTUR EFO,

i will make a room with the name ARTUR EFO on the xbl,if anyone wants to play.lets see how i going with my new stick:)
sorry for the double post.error in my computer.
can i erase my previous posts someway?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm pretty happy with the Platinum buffs. My Platinum's been improving lately and once CSX is out on consoles, I'll be set.
Can't wait to beat people with my Platinum even more now.

I'm disappointed in the Rachel changes though. :(

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I feel the same.
Looking like CS1 all over again.

Slightly buffed corner carry and better oki but in exchange we get a huge nerf to our damage and approaches, and on top of that our only reliable poke now seems to be completely useless.

Of course these are only day one changes and I could be wrong but right now that's what it's looking like. :dizzy:

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Very ggs artur. O: That connection was 100 times better than I expected with our distance, lmao.

Man, I can't count how many times I knew how to deal with that lambchops of yours but couldn't get the input timed correctly. I'mma have to work on finding a way to deal with that pressure.

arturefo

Smash Journeyman
ggs,blubba.great execution you have.especially with makoto.that cross up of her got me every time.

yes.the connection was very good if you count the distance.didnt affected my execution.

and sorry about my cheap tager.heuheu.

Top Bottom