• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Nothing cheap about him... I just need a lot more Tager experience (don't ever find any players for him)... I don't even know how I was sucked into that grab lol

I time lots of my inputs visually from offline practice, so it doesn't take much delay to throw me off a fair amount... like those few times I just plain missed connecting with 2c after 2d(3) in the corner, lol x.x

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
GGs, Livewire and Rutger! And other people... :p

Sorry I had to leave in such a hurry, Rutger, my boyfriend managed to lock himself out, so I had to go let him in.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
What the. You guys already finished your games?

Guess I couldn't join in `-`.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Runaway Valk is really annoying though. >:I
I felt that it was all I could do. It's been a while since I played so my execution is pretty bad, obv.

Noel is really annoying all around though, so it should even out imo. :3

I'll still play Crusayer, send me a friend invite if you want. I'll host.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I'd play if I could just GET OUT OF THIS LAB.

I've been waiting for my turn to show my stuff to the TA for an HOUR. Ugh. I was only supposed to be in this lab for 20 minutes >=/

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I'd play if I could just GET OUT OF THIS LAB.

I've been waiting for my turn to show my stuff to the TA for an HOUR. Ugh. I was only supposed to be in this lab for 20 minutes >=/
Well, I'll still be on for a while, messing around in training mode.

If not there's always tomorrow.

Haha, I understand.

And it's true, so fair enough. :3c
I never liked fighting Noel, but CS2 is so :urg:

Finally have some Tao changes. :D
5B/2B, 6A only works on crouchers. :(
I get a third chance to learn some AB2 combos.
And her CA whiffs on Hazama's 5A. :054:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I time out noel's on ranked all the time because all they do is wait for me to approach and then D me.

and then they try to out camp me with optic barrel, lol.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
lol Optic Barrel zoning, what a pro tactic.
Lol, there ARE practical uses for Optic Barrel, Gates. It's...just much better done when someone's gotten into a pattern of doing things and you know where they're going to be. And I'm still kinda surprised trolling that Tager with throws actually worked that one time. That uh...should not have been as successful as it was. :)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Lol, there ARE practical uses for Optic Barrel, Gates. It's...just much better done when someone's gotten into a pattern of doing things and you know where they're going to be.
But it's annoying when people try to zone with them but they never integrate it in a combo or blockstring.
And I'm still kinda surprised trolling that Tager with throws actually worked that one time. That uh...should not have been as successful as it was. :)
Online I'm guessing?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, the only main thing I've found (and it's risky of course) with dealing with online Tagers as Noel so far is to show absolutely no respect for the 360. Tagers usually expect people to respect the 360, so when you just run in and throw them, it catches them off guard sometimes. Until you run into an actual good one that just goes "and what do you think you're doing?".

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
WTF IS WRONG WITH RACHEL'S CHANGES?!?!

Baden Baden Lily nerf? (cry)
Frog nerf? (CRY)
Pumpkin nerf? (CRYYYYYYYY)
Lobelia counter hit nerf? (CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)
2C nerf? (ok I didnt use this move much and I can understand nerfing the proration, but making the guard point come out LATER? WTFFF)
6B nerf? (whatever)
Character Combo Rate decreased? (I have no idea what this is supposed to mean but it sounds bad)
Tempest Dahlia nerf? (yaaaaaay instead of 10 damage it does 2 damage now!)

Ugh and I was so happy they were planning to change little about her, but it eems they are trying to make her bad again ;_;. HOPEFULLY THEY WONT SUCCEED.

:053:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
arcsys hates rachel.

combo rate decreasing basically means she has less combo-ability.
lol. :p

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think i spoke too soon on the announcer.
Some things she says really well and others make you want to scratch your face off.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
So are we playing BB again tonight?

I wouldn't mind it, it will give a chance to get my mind off this boss that keeps killing me. :3

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
From what I've heard at the end of the day, it looks like us Noel players are going to ultimately be okay. Yeah, she doesn't have everything she has now in CS2, but she has some new funky tools, and a lot of the fundamentals still seem to be there. The only thing now is that it seems you can't spam stuff, which I doubt most of us do anyway.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm going to wait until more days pass before judging how the new Rachel is overall.
It's been only 2 or so days anyways. As long as she's fun, I'll be fine. Plus I have Platinum for backup.
The only thing now is that it seems you can't spam stuff, which I doubt most of us do anyway.
Well, Drive was easily spammable at times. I don't know how rewarding a random Drive will be in CSX though.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Depends on the Noel imo.

edit: Also, ONLINE. :I

Every iteration they make Noel a little less derpy, and I'm definitely okay with that.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Lol @ Bang's and Relius'

Why would makoto be in a bubble. And why does tsubaki's and hazama's seem like nothing's happening. And some fanservice for lambda fans \o/.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Lol @ Bang's and Relius'

Why would makoto be in a bubble. And why does tsubaki's and hazama's seem like nothing's happening. And some fanservice for lambda fans \o/.
lol It reminds me of the kind of ball where you put hamsters in to run around places.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Hazama and Tsubaki also work together with Relius in the story, so... still, welcome to Relius' sex dungeon. :I

I dunno, I felt CS2 Noel was a little bit more derpy than CS1 Noel, lol.
I disagree. Sure, maybe as far as damage goes, but CS2 Noel is a lot more legit than CS1. CS1 was 5D to win it everywhere.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Makoto... what looks like captured in a bubble... next to Relius...

They better not be turning my squirrel into a friggin' puppet, else there's gonna be some mad pinecones 'round here. >_>

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Caged Tao legit made me go "awww..." and feel kinda bad. It's weird, but I swear it always makes me feel guilty beating up a Tao, and like...to this day I won't Astral her, lol.

Top Bottom