• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol.
The hat is my least favorite thing about her design. :(

Other than that though, her design is great.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
My favorite thing about Noel is that her uniform looks like it's a paper-thin with an incredibly short skirt

Also detached sleeves are my fetish

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
So totally off topic, but I think I told Minato this already. Is it normal to find someone online that's committed their main's battle lines to memory and recites them while he plays?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ no.

And that's why I never play with my mic.

& doesn't bridget have like 50 panty shots?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
...jin

and tsubaki...

with possible stupid fun things?

i must resist this game at all cost

"i hate every character"

"i hate every character"

yes i can

yes i can

obv :080:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
^ no.

And that's why I never play with my mic.

& doesn't bridget have like 50 panty shots?

I dunno, Spelt. Sometimes if you find a decent person to play with, you can talk about things you're doing wrong or help someone who just played out, etc. Plus, to me playing with my mic on makes me feel more like I'm facing actual people and playing with the noise of people in the background talking helps me learn to concentrate.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've put it on occasionally when people in a room ask me to.

We usually just end up not talking very much and when we do it's usually an awkward 30 conversation with a bunch of creepy laughing to fill up the empty spaces.

But maybe that's just me...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've put it on occasionally when people in a room ask me to.

We usually just end up not talking very much and when we do it's usually an awkward 30 conversation with a bunch of creepy laughing to fill up the empty spaces.

But maybe that's just me...
This is exactly why I don't use a mic when I play people. I'll use it whenever I want to chat with friends, but I'll never use it in some random lobby. However in the arcades, I do like chatting with players I meet in person.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I hate Hazama... what an ***. Coincidentally Rachel is one of my mains, heh.

About CSX, I'm curious about Litchi since it seems she has been quite nerfed... j.b and j.c can only be used once in the air and grounded staffless 236C now sends the opponent farther. Fortunately she has also got some buffs so I wonder what Litchi will be made of.

All DLC charachters unlocked? Mehh... I'm not so sure whether I can believe that.

:053:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Everytime is see Dive kick I read Dive **** >_>

I think Litchi will always be pretty good, at this point.

Her combos will get tweaked here and there, but she'll be fine.
True, but I'm quite curious how her combos will be like this time since those mentioned nerfs will disable her current combos. She gets a totally revamped combo game in version XD.

:053:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Why? It's not as if Litchi is overpowered anymore. They've done a good job of balancing her in CS2.
Yeah, good Litchis are still good players. I'm just being a little bitter because I still have trouble learning to play against her, lol.

And Relius with a dive kick? Someone call Poongko. ;)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
An anime, and now a fighting game? When do we get our line of Persona 4 apparel? Will they get their own baseball team?

Top Bottom