• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
They're about even, I think. 55-45, if I remember correctly. Except everything Noel does, Jin does better. And Ragna builds derp meter. Haida loop always depends on height, but you can get three reps on Ragna, I think.

If you're playing online, they should just be walking into Noel's 5D, unless you're running into their DPs. :p
Well, lag didn't help much, but if they got one hit on me near the corner, I was usually screwed. It was laggy to the point where I couldn't ib out of anything, and having no priority didn't help either. ;-;

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Why is it that when you fight arakune with taokaka, that taokaka DOES NOT stop saying squiggly? Every time she does ANYTHING it's 'squiggly this', 'squiggly that', holy **** lol

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You should hear Japanese Jin fighting with Ragna over the family Nissan. Jin wants to go to a club (Pride Night), Ragna wants to go to a rock concert (cocaine), and everyone else in their house just wants peace and quiet (take over the world).

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
For all you Taoists, what are some BnB combos for her that you'd recommend? I'm finally getting the hang of her flip cancels.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I learned all my combos off YouTube by searching 'BlazBlue CS Taokaka Combos'. Can't remember which vids I used specifically though.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Taunt loop...

Pretty much anything you see here will help you.
You definitely want to know the Taunt loop and the recommended combo enders.

Almost becoming two combos would be good as well.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Woah, where'd all this come from?
CS2 portable gets released on the 31st in Japan, it got leaked early. I have haxxxx psp go, I downloaded it am now playing it.

thats it

hazama feels fast as **** idk and its hard as **** to play on a psp -________-

i am deff loving haz's wall combo and the 6c combo thing, so satisfying

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Some updates on cs2 after playing the psp version. The game deff feels faster then cs1. All the challenges have been redone, score attack mode AI is greatly improved, cpu do combos and get now. Platinum is really weird, her drive is random and she gets a different powerup. Each powerup is limited as in u use it 4 times then it runs out activate it and u get a different one. Hazama is sooooo much better, his drive comes out faster and he just feels faster. His bnbs are extremely easy to do, at least for me. He can stil combo from a 5a like I do on derp :) wall combos and needles are ****

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Weren't the taunt combos removed in CS2?
Yeah the taunt loop is gone, but it probably wouldn't hurt to try and learn it anyways, not like there's anything better to do and it will at least help your execution.

If you want to prepare for CS2, I know that Tao's 8D loop can be pulled off in some way in CS1 so you could start on that. Almost Becoming Two combos are also in CS2.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
cs2 does not look like a patch, it looks and feels like a new game. Hazama has some new voices, Taokaka has her old move from CT. I really do not think this is going to be a patch. Just doesnt seem like it especially since everything is revamped

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
cs2 does not look like a patch, it looks and feels like a new game. Hazama has some new voices, Taokaka has her old move from CT. I really do not think this is going to be a patch. Just doesnt seem like it especially since everything is revamped
Patch for balancing, dlc for additonal content.

Or so I hope. :(

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I'm pretty sure that it has been confirmed that it will be a patch. The characters have a lot of changes but none of the core mechanics have changed like CT's guard libra to CS's guard primers so I don't see why it can't be a patch.

It can't really be any worse than adding a whole new character can it? :/

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Am I doing it wrong if I'm spacing and constantly moving with Tao while fishing for an opening? I was playing some friends online and it worked decently, mind you we're all beginners at this game, but still. Right now, aside from finding more damaging combos, I have difficulty doing Tao's

6A xx j.B> j.C xx j.C xx j.C xx 236BBBBBBB.

And I just found out that the taunt loop is actually a juggle, not a ground loop like I though.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
They didn't just balance characters tho. There's a new mode in this version of cs2 called Abyss. Legion is now called Legion 1.5 and taokakas air medium is different for the old one, new animation that's similar to her qcf medium air. If its a patch, its deff gunna cost money there's way too much content in here

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Am I doing it wrong if I'm spacing and constantly moving with Tao while fishing for an opening? I was playing some friends online and it worked decently, mind you we're all beginners at this game, but still. Right now, aside from finding more damaging combos, I have difficulty doing Tao's

6A xx j.B> j.C xx j.C xx j.C xx 236BBBBBBB.

And I just found out that the taunt loop is actually a juggle, not a ground loop like I though.
I'm always moving with Tao, no reason not to use her amazing mobility. For combos I like to use this since I don't have the taunt loop down.

5B, 3C, 2D~B(if you don't hit the opponent, 5B), 5C, 2D~6, 2D~6, 236BBBBB

It's about 3000 damage and there are probably better combos out there, but it works while I work on other stuff.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Or they could just have the characters and the re-balancing and not all the extra features nobody cares about and make it a patch?

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Or they could just have the characters and the re-balancing and not all the extra features nobody cares about and make it a patch?
I highly doubt that tbh, considering AE is now a standalone game and I dont think arcades include all the modes that the home consoles get? thats why it was just a patch using that nessica or w/e thing they use in the arcade machine

I beat score attack last night with hazama, no ragna, haz, lambda, or hakumen in score attack. Also no unlimited character was unlocked. I did gain exp and coins, you gain exp then level up. The coins are used in the gallery to buy art, and other stuff. The level as of right now is just used to unlock some other stuff in the gallery. Havent started any of the other modes, but ill update when I do.

This is the main menu of CS2 for psp. See the level system thingy at the top right corner. Then the money balance at the bottom. <3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Haha, I do that too.

There was one match we played where I was did a Fenrir, and then a Thor, and I was like CRAP THIS ISN'T GOING TO COMBO NOW I'M DEAD. ;-;

Minato

穏やかじゃない
While I highly doubt ASW will do this, I hope when they add the CSII patch, they'll fix the netcode.
Like Lythium said, online feels like an entirely different game.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I wouldn't know, since I play online so rarely.

Seriously, I got over mashing drive with Noel. Honestly, I couldn't do any pressure strings or punishes or even some of my combos. Like my 22C combos or my corner shenanigans. Grrr-face.

Top Bottom