• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Speaking of 22C, is that a legit infinite loop on everyone now, or does it end at some point?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Speaking of 22C, is that a legit infinite loop on everyone now, or does it end at some point?
Did you mean infinite or loop? And I'm guessing you're talking about CS2? :054:

Haida loop was always a loop which you can repeat up to four reps, depending on the character. The most I've seen anyone do in CS2 is four, so I imagine that's more or less stayed the same. And it looks way easier to do now.

R-1 goes for five reps, but drops it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VESfSdVBIM#t=2m09s Though, he goes for 22B[N?]C in the middle of it.

Zone

Smash Champion
I like the way U-12 Is played why is she banned at like every tourney? Just curious is she OP or something?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
He asked if Mu was band in tourmanent.

No she's not band, she just isn't that good and nobody wants to learn a new character that's not better than the one they already play.

I hate having to deliberately misspell words to get around the April Fools filters.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Speaking of new characters, is anyone still interested in Platinum?

Also, I think we'll be getting CS2 updates piece by piece. If I had to take a guess, I'd say they'd release the gameplay patch+Platinum and then a netcode update (if doable), and then whatever.

Zone

Smash Champion
Well she's been bannned at like every competitive gathering (which is only 2 of them I've been to) so far so I was just wondering

If she isn't that good why do you suppose she was bannned at the 2 competitive gatherings I been to

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I don't think there will be a netcode update, Arcsys has never mentioned anything about one.

I still don't understand the complaints about it either, it's just as good as CT was for me. :/

All the non-arcade characters are allowed in tournamnts but the tournment organizer to not allow them. The reason someone would not allow them is probably that they don't want to deal with the hassle of making sure all the systems have them.
I believe most tounaments will allow them.

This april fools thing could get annoying.

Zone

Smash Champion
Alright thanks, I started playing seriously on CS so I messed around with her and now she's my best ATM.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You didn't know that? How many Platinum matches have you seen?

And I love how the Arcsys players are not afraid to put JPop in their combo videos.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Speaking of new characters, is anyone still interested in Platinum?
I am, of course lol. Still having a hard time which color to use for her.
There are too many good ones.

Also, nice on the Madoka OP for Plat's combo vid. How fitting.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Any good TO will allow DLC characters. :I

I'll try Platinum when she comes out. I really like Mu, but she's incredibly complicated for a sub.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Does that make you especially bad with Litchi?
No one can be bad with CS1 Litchi. Just mash Tsubame and 5B. But yes, that is exactly why I can't play her. Her combos boobs are too big.

Haha, speaking of that, have you ever noticed that Lambda's chest is slightly bigger than Noel's? How the heck is that possible?
Well, Lambda was built by Kokonoe, so maybe she made some "enhancements."

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Noel, obviously. She's at least an A cup.
Noel actually has bumps. She's a b-cup (imo) and her flatness is overrated. She's just surrounded by massive jugs.

Litchi, Makoto, Taokaka, Tsubaki, even the Murakumo units seem to have a larger bust.

At least Noel's got more going for her then Platinum or Rachel do. lol

Gates

Banned via Warnings
His j.6D comes out from a very...suggestive place.

His JAYAKOU HOUTENJIN

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Noel actually has bumps. She's a b-cup (imo) and her flatness is overrated. She's just surrounded by massive jugs.

Litchi, Makoto, Taokaka, Tsubaki, even the Murakumo units seem to have a larger bust.

At least Noel's got more going for her then Platinum or Rachel do. lol
Eh, I still say A. B's are larger than most people give credit for.

And yes, she's surrounded by jugs. :urg:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
From Dustloop:

"May issue of Arcadia has two ranking lists from two different players.

List 1:
S: Makoto, Tao, Hazama, Jin, Noel
A: Carl, Rachel, Lambda, Litchi
B: Tsubaki, Ragna, Arakune, Mu, Valkenhayn, Hakumen
C: Platinum, Bang, Tager

List 2:
S: Makoto, Valkenhayn, Jin, Noel
A: Hazama, Carl, Tao, Mu, Arakune, Tsubaki, Rachel
B: Lambda, Platinum, Ragna, Litchi, Bang, Hakumen
C: Tager

Done by two different players, the first list I can't read the person's name, the second I think is goroo. Some variation, but generally agreed between the two of them that Mak/Jin/Noel are top, Carl is high, Ragna and Hakumen are mid, and Tager is bottom."

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I agree with Makoto and Tao being in the top, but I don't know enough about CS2 to comment on anyone else.

Pretty interesting, but it's so early so...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm really surprised that Platinum is C on the first list. IMO, she's on the upper half of B or possibly at the bottom of A (depending on the placement of other characters). The debate on how good Valk is, is pretty interesting.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Both my main and secondary look great on that list. :3

By the way, I'm considering actually learning some combos! Is there any particular combo with Noel's normals that I should learn first?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Both my main and secondary look great on that list. :3

By the way, I'm considering actually learning some combos! Is there any particular combo with Noel's normals that I should learn first?
I'd say practice the Haida Loop since you can set that off from both her normals, her drive, and her throw.
If you don't want to do that, you can always try her regular drive combos on Challenge Mode or on DL.

Top Bottom