• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ugh. I'd rather not have this haunt me, and I certainly don't want to cause any rifts, so let's just drop the topic and move on.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I was playing Mu. Used laser special. Hakumen cut it while I was running up, and I IB'd it.

/felt good

I don't think I could do it with Noel, to be honest.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm going to feel stupid for asking this, but...

Is there a point to doing that A + B special block that uses some sort of meter?
From what I remember, it negates chip, pushes the opponent back further, allows you to be able to air block ground moves, and also helps preventing you from being guard crushed a little. It does put you in longer block stun though.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
From what I remember, it negates chip, pushes the opponent back further, allows you to be able to air block ground moves, and also helps preventing you from being guard crushed a little. It does put you in longer block stun though.
To clarify on the guard crush bit, you lose primers normally until you're down to the last one. Then, it'll prevent guard crush.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
It will cost a third of your barrier gauge as well.

You will also gain danger status and take 1.5 times more damage if you lose all your barrier gauge, you will be stuck in danger until you gain half of your barrier back.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I'm going to a tournament tonight. Probably won't be very big, because everyone seems to be bailing at the last minute, but we'll see how it goes. Should be fun! :3c

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Just wondering, can you buffer dashes in this game? I'm still having some consistency problems with the combos that require you to run after an attack.

Ex. 66 236A~D with makoto or 22BC 66 6a with noel.

There probably isn't but I just wanted to ask anyway.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Just wondering, can you buffer dashes in this game? I'm still having some consistency problems with the combos that require you to run after an attack.

Technically? But it's hard.

Inputs for normals have a higher priority in the input buffer than inputs for dashes, so if you try to buffer a dash then a normal, you just get a normal.

That's why dash combos are so janky.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master

lol, I used to accidentally do 6As for a couple days when working on Makoto's 66 236D~D, but now I have the problem of actually being too fast with the thing sometimes. Although, few things are as hilarious as seeing Makoto juggle someone extremely slowly with 236D and then punching them with (236D)~D and then seeing them fly, literally, nowhere. They just sorta float in place for a couple seconds.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
***** YOU HEARD HIM GO CHECK THAT ****.

But no seriously, what are we talking about?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If you guys would just check the ****ing room name we wouldn't all be so confused about this.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Just bought a 360/blazeblue CS

anyone want to be little xbox buddies, so they can whip me into fighting shape?

Is rachel really as bad as some say in this game, she was so awesome in the last blazeblue D:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
In the first post, there's a bunch of 360 tags to play online. I'm sure someone will be more than happy to play with you.

But not me, because PS3.

And yeah, Rachel's pretty bad in CS. Her damage output is garbage. And her hitboxes suck.

Top Bottom