• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
This thread is taking a strange (uncomfortable?) turn! That's why you should always check the room name, kids.

But that's okay, I'll get blown up by you anytime, Werekill. <3

Gates

Banned via Warnings
People getting whipped by Lythium? I thought that was just her boyfriend.

ITT: Check the room name to make sure it's not the S&M room.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
This thread has taught me to always check the room name from now on. For better or for worse.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
We're glad you've learned your lesson.

Though to be fair, I've been blown up by Minato before, and it was good times, but lag made me sadface.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think everyone has pretty much gotten blown up by Minato. I haven't, but only because I've never played him before lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Am I not a man unless I get blown up by Minato?

Well I guess my barmitsvah was for nothing.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Minato, can you give me tips on how to check the room name? I keep trying but then I remember that I can't read.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Being a man sucks, my hormones almost just tricked me into going to this really mammoth like girls house for some sex. I cancelled on her because my mind turned on, CLOSE ****ING CALL MAN

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm not that good at BB. I just get know some BnBs and block when I can. lol
Minato, can you give me tips on how to check the room name? I keep trying but then I remember that I can't read.
It'll just come to you. If you can't read, you'll hear the room's voice calling out to you.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The Room's voice? Is Tommy Wiseau going to call out to me? Should I follow the sound of someone screaming "You're tearing me apart"?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The Room's voice? Is Tommy Wiseau going to call out to me? Should I follow the sound of someone screaming "You're tearing me apart"?
You probably shouldn't follow that voice. But that's just my advice. lol

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
This thread is taking a strange (uncomfortable?) turn! That's why you should always check the room name, kids.

But that's okay, I'll get blown up by you anytime, Werekill. <3
Sounds good to me. <3

I'm surprised that there hasn't suddenly
been an assplosion of Mu pics.

Being a man sucks, my hormones almost just tricked me into going to this really mammoth like girls house for some sex. I cancelled on her because my mind turned on, CLOSE ****ING CALL MAN
Being a man sucks because I have a penis.

Haha, a friend and I had a long, in-depth discussion about the pros and cons of genitalia the other day. I was winning the "Penis sucks" (LOL, nice phrasing) argument, but then she brought up the fact that she bleeds every month.

I lost the debate. :(

You'll probably just hear "Nice Doggie."

On the subject of Blazblue, I can't go to that tournament that I was gonna go to! Prom is on the same day. :(

I should be able to go in May, though.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Eh, there are a ton of minor reasons why having one is annoying to me. Feeling uncomfortable in pants at times is one reason. It's just annoying a lot of times to deal with.

And my town is stupid and is having the dance at 3-7 p.m. The tourney starts at 3. :(

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
To slightly diverge the topic, the room's telling me I should try Boobie Lady out again. Should I do it?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Is it the boobie room? Or maybe a plastic surgery operating room?

But yeah go for it. Litchi's consistently been decent or better in these games, so why not.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Gatesss-kun, I'm totes sigging that.

Sounds good to me. <3

I'm surprised that there hasn't suddenly
been an assplosion of Mu pics.
Tiny Mu is not amused because you didn't check the room name.

True story: you can only find naked Mu pictures with her rapeface on, or chibi Mu looking all scowly.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
But Mu is already almost completely naked, so of course that's all you're going to find.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Well, I opted for chibi because all of the other ones were mostly NSFW.
Obviously.

Speaking of NSFW, the girl in your avatar looks to me like she has her boobs out.

Gates should change his username to Gates-kun

like right now
I'm gonna kill you. Painfully.

Yeah, I would go to the tourney anyway, but it's an hour away. :(
Oh, I see. I doubt you'd have time to check the room and then drive there in time.

Top Bottom