• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Does this mean I can't come to the barmitsvah?

I'll make my famous borscht! And I'll check the room name!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It's ok, neither am I. I just like trying to get people to eat my disgusting wonderful cooking.

It's really not that bad. Plenty of people have eaten it and survived. Most people only need to spend a few days in intensive care.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
It's ok, neither am I. I just like trying to get people to eat my disgusting wonderful cooking.

It's really not that bad. Plenty of people have eaten it and survived. Most people only need to spend a few days in intensive care.
wtf is borcht anyways?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe if your bowel movements are dark pink. You know what, I really don't want to talk about crap like this.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Why do you need to use 1 hand while talking on the phone? Just use your shoulder to prop the phone next to your head.

And a lot of Hakumen players are...well...scrubs who only play him because he looks cool. Was this guy any good?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Why do you need to use 1 hand while talking on the phone? Just use your shoulder to prop the phone next to your head.

And a lot of Hakumen players are...well...scrubs who only play him because he looks cool. Was this guy any good?
Reminds me of practically every Hakumen player I've faced. They mostly mash C and D throughout the match lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Honestly, if I were a Hakumen player, I would probably just unmap D. I can't think of any reason to use it outside of mindgames, and Hakumen's FCs are good enough that you don't even need it for that.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

I've... Never been able to do that. :(

Besides, it was a small cell phone.

He was ok, but he just kept walking into my 5D.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I just tend to avoid online, mostly.

Honestly, if I were a Hakumen player, I would probably just unmap D. I can't think of any reason to use it outside of mindgames, and Hakumen's FCs are good enough that you don't even need it for that.
Hakumen's j.D is godlike, and leads to some of his best combos. Y'all need to play better Hakumens and check the room name.

But yeah, every scrub picks Hakumen or Tager at some point.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Well they could also make it so all her moves make that dinglydanglyclangity cowbell sound so that people will hate to play me for just about every reason possible.

Her Astral should be her in front of a Walmart with a donation pot and you have to give her some change.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I hate to kill the cowbell talk, but I think I'm gonna drop Tao for Litchi. Tao just doesn't do enough damage for me. It's not like Fuerte where I can vortex you to accumulate damage.

I hate to sound like I'm lazy, but Litchi feels more natural, probably because I'm finding myself to be very fond of spacing lately. Not only that, but she racks up damage better and the changes for her CS2 don't sound all that bad (don't know all the attack names though).

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
What does Tao have outside of her loops for crazy damage?

And yeah, I know it's odd to say Litchi feels natural, but I feel good playing her. Then there's that one combo that ends with her on her staff that's supposed to be a mixup setup.

I realized today that mobility is not an essential factor in my character preference. The thing with Fuerte was that he is able to move in and out very quickly whereas no other character has that luxury in Street Fighter. BlazBlue on the other hand, has double jumps, high jumps, air dashes, and a forward run for everyone except Valkenhayn, Hakumen, Hazama, and Tager. That's a lot of mobility options compared to Street Fighter.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Nothing Tao does goes under 3.5k ever.

She just has really good tools:
- j.D~B is way safe/fast/rewarding
- third jump makes trying to anti-air her a lot more dangerous
- risk/reward is so good
- averages 4.2k off 5B, 5k off CH drives, and 7k off 6C, all meterless
- AB2 combos
- double airdashing is apparently really good for throw setups
- counter assault is way too good

Also, GGs Werekill. I saw some new tricks from you! :3c

It's weird how much I have to try to adapt to playing online. ;-; Also, screw playing Mu online. Her stuff is hard enough as it is, playing online just makes it ridiculous.

edit: Also, you kept sending me "messages" in the room, I guess? I appreciate the sentiment, but since my game is in Japanese, unfortunately I cannot read them. So, thanks, but I have no idea what they said.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I just don't like the idea of my source of damage coming from a loop, sorry. I know that sounds ironic, but I don't always fish for RSF either. I think I really just want to try something different. Keep myself open for different playstyles in case one playstyle isn't a game, but another is.

Top Bottom