• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Can't wait for IAD combos, and more loops. :3

But I'm gonna have to troll with Nanoha Platinum for the first month.
Astral all day.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I want to play with someone, but that'd require getting back into learning old Ragna again and not waiting for the new gameplay in CSII.

... I'll check back here and there. If anyone's down for a game or two or whatever, hit me up???

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ragna vs. Rachel rematch like the old days (last year lol)?

I'm so ready for Continuum Shift II.
lol Yeah. I always liked facing Ragna with Rachel.
Can't wait for IAD combos, and more loops. :3

But I'm gonna have to troll with Nanoha Platinum for the first month.
Astral all day.
Rutger definitely knows what's up.
I want to play with someone, but that'd require getting back into learning old Ragna again and not waiting for the new gameplay in CSII.

... I'll check back here and there. If anyone's down for a game or two or whatever, hit me up???
I'm probably just going to wait the month out for the patch. I've just been watching Rachel and Platinum vids to kill the time like always.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Y u no reply me brandon.

-sadface- I wanted to play before finals ;-;
Reply you where? D: Ah! Wait--was it one of those PMs from a long time ago? I could have sworn I responded...

Eep. I'm real sorry man. I added you back on PSN though! I just--gdit I suck. When you have time and when I don't have work, I'm down. For now though it'd prolly hafta be over the PSN though, cuz gas prices suck and I don't get paid until this upcoming Friday.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Dat red.

Yeah I asked to play over PSN haha. You live really far away from me so it's not like I could come unless it's a big party or something. Hopefully there will be BB set ups as the fundraiser tourney so I can play you in person! (Provided you're going to that tourney)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Dat red.

Yeah I asked to play over PSN haha. You live really far away from me so it's not like I could come unless it's a big party or something. Hopefully there will be BB set ups as the fundraiser tourney so I can play you in person! (Provided you're going to that tourney)
When is this fundraiser tourney again?? I'll hafta see if I have work off for it.

Oh! Wait, I remember now. You DID ask me. I was playing Dissidia on Ad-Hoc at the time. That or Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

[EDIT]

Also, if there's no set-ups for Continuum Shift planned at the tourney if I CAN go, I could bring my PS3. So long as there's an available TV for it, that is.

@ Sephiroth,

Thanks man. Don't know how long it'll stay for, but so long as I'm in the BlazBlue vibe, it'll stick. XD I started off as some Jin ice car noob in Calamity Trigger, went on to drive spamming noob Noel, and then Continuum Shift came around and I actually learned how to actually play.

Once you go Ragna, you never go back. At least, for me. Could still give the new Noel a try as a sub, but I'll likely stay exclusive to Ragna as I always have for CS.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
When is this fundraiser tourney again?? I'll hafta see if I have work off for it.
May 7th or 8th @ UofA. I dunno when it is specifically, I put up a post about it on the thread (under tournament listings) but no one has replied yet. Either Sat or Sun.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I totally lol'd at the fact that with the patch all my characters are going to be S tier. *sigh* But it's coming out May 21st, and the tourney I'm going to is on the 6th. Man, I guess this means I have to practice Jin again or SOMETHING right now, and my Jin was feeling off.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Wait so is the patching coming CS2?

The arcades in japan are at 1.04 and we're getting 1.03. Is it still the same thing? o_o

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
It's supposed to be the same thing. And yeah, the 10th would be awesome and preferred, but...still too late though. But perhaps it'd be good to get some real person practice again since going at hardest training setting can only do so much.

Edit: And yeah, I'm a Noel main. It wasn't a conscious thing to her playstyle at first just a "hey sweet, dual handguns!" thing. Though, that doesn't explain why I'm a Millia main in Guilty Gear though...

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Noel is boring, un-fun to play as, un-fun to play against, un-fun to watch, whiny, and bland, and uninteresting, and has no appeal, whatsoever.
yeah.

noel is the most annoying character in bb.
and there's a lot of annoying characters in bb.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Zero is so saaalty for my waifu.

On an unrelated note, I'm curious to see how learning completely new combos for Mu is going to pan out. No more 3C > 2B messes with my head.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I think probably my favorite thing about the new Hazama is that he can trade hits with someone, and still pick up a 5k combo off of it. xD

And 6C. God yes, 6C.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
It's just going to be interesting to run the first tourney that I'm at... Especially since I'm 17 and mostly college people will be there. :urg:

Any tips?

:phone:
I want to give tips so bad, but I got nothing. You kind of just need to go with the flow. If you have been to tournaments before you should kind of know how ****s set up. If there are known TO's not 'TOing' there, ask for help, explain it's your first time. Give them some cigarettes, a pop, idk, something for their trouble.

ALSO

Just do random impressions of Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York. Nothing garners more respect at tournaments than telling people "I'm going to teach you english with this ****ing knife".

Goodluck.

Top Bottom