• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I want to give tips so bad, but I got nothing. You kind of just need to go with the flow. If you have been to tournaments before you should kind of know how ****s set up. If there are known TO's not 'TOing' there, ask for help, explain it's your first time. Give them some cigarettes, a pop, idk, something for their trouble.

ALSO

Just do random impressions of Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York. Nothing garners more respect at tournaments than telling people "I'm going to teach you english with this ****ing knife".

Goodluck.
Never been to a tourney. That's the problem. XD

And my switchblade should be perfect! :D

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, I remember when GO was talking about making BB:CS part of the scene, I linked the Dustloop stuff to them to help out with some stuff.

Oh, and I forgot pulsr's avatar still makes me laugh for some reason, lol.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You know, in the fall, I'll see if I can the ok to run a BBCS side tournament. I can't say for certain I can do it this summer since I'll probably have a job that works on the weekends.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I'm going to Montreal tomorrow! Bagels! My bad French! Efficient transit! Possibly getting blown up in a BBCS tournament! And maybe also GG and AH3.

I'm excited.

Also, Lord Knight is going to be there. :3c

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'm going to Montreal tomorrow! Bagels! My bad French! Efficient transit! Possibly getting blown up in a BBCS tournament! And maybe also GG and AH3.

I'm excited.

If you're going to Montreal for a BBCS tourney, watch out for Nini. The guy's a freaking beast. Cool dude, though.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

I'm excited.

Tourney sounds like it's going to be fun. Good luck Lythium!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Thanks, guys! I'll do my best! <3

@Livewires: I've seen some of Nini's vids on YT. His Makoto is really good.

Yeah, his Makoto is wild. He kicked everyone's butts using a 360 pad playing the PS3 version. And he's probably gotten better since Feb. But he really is down to earth, friendly, and open to giving constructive advice.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Anyone willing to teach me how to play tomorrow, er technically today, :D.

I do want to get at least some basics down before CS2 rolls around.

PSN: Crusayer

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
lolol ps3 users
I'd rather have a free online service which goes down a few times a year for short periods of time than one where you pay for it yearly and it goes down for a week during the Christmas break due to an influx of new members which the company could've predicted and prepared for. (A few years ago.)

And this is coming from an avid 360 owner.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd rather have a free online service which goes down a few times a year for short periods of time than one where you pay for it yearly and it goes down for a week during the Christmas break due to an influx of new members which the company could've predicted and prepared for. (A few years ago.)

And this is coming from an avid 360 owner.
oh, infracting me because you don't agree with an opinion i didn't even explicitly express.
classy.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer

he was way off, btw.
i was just laughing at ps3 users not being able to play online currently.
not saying it's a bad system or anything.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
he was way off, btw.
i was just laughing at ps3 users not being able to play online CURRENTLY.
not saying it's a bad system or anything.
You could have at least edited out the part that makes you look like a troll, I mean honestly put some effort into it

Top Bottom