• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I feel like going back to my old secondary from CT days. Tao was so much fun.
I already have my hands full with characters at the moment unfortunately lol.

Guess I'll wait until CSII.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Ah, I recently bought makoto and her combos are so satisfying :D I love that immense hitstun for her drives. Gives me such a nice sense of attack feedback.

Though I'll still probably learn noel for offline play. Onwards to more practice @_@

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That, and her simpler combos to start off with just...flow so well, and it seems to be so effortless after a shorter time than with some others.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
We have around a week left until it's out on PSP and 3DS in Japan. Hopefully I'll be able to play it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Man, I sure can't wait to play fighting games on portable systems. Those always have huge active communities and are world renowned for being nearly arcade perfect. In fact, I heard SBO and Evo are moving to portable games only aside from Marvel.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I finally played Continuum Shift II while I was at WHOBO 3.

I got wrecked by a Rachel player while I was using Ragna. And you know what? It is SO awesome! He's a new character! For better or for worse I get to practice him all over and do new things.

It was awkward trying to follow the default arcade BB control schemes though since it was in cabinets, but that's okay. I'll figure this out and do good. XD

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Who's Carl? ;)

So... last night, I got into, not an argument per se, but more of a discussion with my boyfriend about where the characters stand in CS1.

So, personal opinions, go! I want to know what you guys think. Not judging or anything, I'm just curious. Everyone seems to have a wildly different take on things.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Noel is 3rd worst.

Tager and Rachel are the bottom two, and Bang and Litchi are tied for top (with litchi slightly ahead). After one or two spots above Noel, the tiers are mostly even without any huge difference between spots.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Werekill pretty much nailed it, IMO.

However, I'd put Noel at 4th worst, above Tsubaki, Tager and Rachel.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Caruru is cool, he has Marionette Purple and is one step away from killing the whole cast, I can't hate that. :3

Noel is not worse than Tsubaki, maybe Werekill just forgot she existed.

I think Tao is pretty damn good,maybe not Bang or Litchi level but probably relly close.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I always felt Litchi had no real weaknesses, I can't consider Tao to be equal with her, though she might be even with Bang.
Litchi is the best.

Yeah, I can't think of anything good about Tsubaki.

All in my unqualified opinion. :/

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
So, who's your top five?

I don't think the Noel, Tsubaki, Tager, or Rachel are tournament viable. Welp, I still play Noel in tournaments. :<

I don't think Tao is as good as Litchi, but I do think she's nearly on the same level. Both characters have the ability to completely control the match. Tao's damage is not Litchi's, but it's still excellent.

And I do agree about Litchi not having any weaknesses. Along with the best neutral game.

Top Bottom