• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Oh yeah. I don't think anyone's posted this yet.

150 USD, coming sometime next year (spring, IIRC)

At 1/6th scale, her dress is going to be like a foot wide.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Those Japanese and their models for everything.

So I just found out that Tao apparently has a new loop.
It seems that Tao has a new loop now...using j.8D~A :

corner
2C FC, 6C, 5C, j.8D~A (11x), 2D, j.D~6, j.C, j.8D~C, j.8D~6, j.2D~6, Cat 2
5.508 dmg

A list of how many j.8D~A you can do in a combo:
5B, 6A, j.2D~B, 5C, j.8D~A (3x)
5B, 3C, Cat 1, 5D~B, 5C, j.8D~A (3x)
5B, 2B, 6A, j.2D~B, 5C, j.8D~A (2x)
2B, 6A, j.2D~B, 5C, j.8D~A (2x)
2A, 5B, 6A, j.2D~B, 5C, j.8D~A (1x)
3C, Cat 1, 5D~B, 5C, j.8D~A (5x)
corner 6BC, j.D~A, 5C, j.8D~A (2x)
4BC, 5B, 5C, j.8D~A (2x)
Air Throw, 5B, 5C, j.8D~A (2x)
corner 6C, 5C, j.8D~A (6x)

midscreen, ~4.000 damage
5B, 3C, Cat 1, 5D~B, dash 5C, j.8D~A (3x), 2D~C, j.8D, j.D~6, j.C, j.8D~6, j.2D~6, Cat 2

corner, ~4.700 damage
5B, 3C, Cat 3 (2 hits), 5D~A, j.8D~A (6x), aerial

+It seems that j.8D doesn't have same move proration
+6B normal hit does combo now: 6B, Cat2 (2 hits), 5D~B, 5B, 3C, etc
-j.2D has same move proration
*2C will only FC if it's fully charged, forces FC in combo (like Rachel j.2C lv.3). It seems that 3C->RC->2[C] works, but they are stil testing combos using it.

Source: jBBS and translated by Nikki from HitConfirm
Well, there goes any thought of her being low tier. :3

4K off of 5B midscreen looks nice.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Oh, I actually stopped playing Litchi a while ago. I've been going back and forth in debate for Jin, Makoto, or I guess possibly Lambda as another secondary since it looks like I may be using Ragna less.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
After playing so much of BlazBlue lately, I'm going back to Guilty Gear for a little while.
I've just been messing around with Dizzy, May, and Ky like usual. Dizzy's pressure game is as fun as always. More fun than' Rachel's, IMO.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
It's also waaay better than Rachel's. ;)

I remember when I tried to play Dizzy. I gave up when I burned out on the ice spike FRC. I don't even know how people do that. Seriously.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It's also waaay better than Rachel's. ;)

I remember when I tried to play Dizzy. I gave up when I burned out on the ice spike FRC. I don't even know how people do that. Seriously.
I can do it maybe 7/10 times in training mode on a good day. When I'm FRCing it in combos or in a real match, then it's a little tricky lol.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
The timing is different on counterhit too. And characters with different weights. Ah, well. I play Faust now anyway.

I should probably practice some BB today. I need to learn some weird Mu links.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Guilty Gear, would be fun Online. I still have my Order-Sol FRC's down. And that Infinite on potemkin is forever embedded in my muscle memory. I don't know why but I think Order-Sol is like way better than Sol. Maybe I'm Right Idk.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Guilty Gear, would be fun Online. I still have my Order-Sol FRC's down. And that Infinite on potemkin is forever embedded in my muscle memory. I don't know why but I think Order-Sol is like way better than Sol. Maybe I'm Right Idk.
Order Sol and Sol are 2 completely different characters , and in the same tier.

You won't have those FRC's down online probably. Yay laagggggg.

Just get me AC for PSN with the essential modes and GGPO netcode. Set for life.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Played GG even more today. Dizzy's FRC Ice Spike isn't too much of a problem now since I rarely miss it.
Bubble loops are fun but the timing is still difficult.

BRB, learning Mu shenanigans.
I downloaded the Mu unlock since my friend had it on his shared account and I haven't finished story mode still.
I still haven't finished her last trial. It's not hard except for this one part. :ohwell:

She sure is an interesting character though. She's hard to use for me at the moment.

Edit: I've also been seeing more Platinum vids. The Nanoha color looks nice. Same with her Bridget color.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I hear Tsubaki is A tier with Noel and Makoto, but I've seen maybe one vid of her. Anyone have a good vid of her doing work?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Egads. How I love online.

... sarcasm at its finest.

At least I can pull off proper pressure and combos on SOME people when there's less lag. I just had to be one of the few here in Alberta that plays on PSN. Gotta get a 360 stick to go and play with Edmonton people properly.

Argh. There were a few people who were level 50/60 that I could have beaten too for some nice experience but I screwed up in the lag when I wanted to use Carnage Scissor I used Inferno Divider. lmao that's ***

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I downloaded the Mu unlock since my friend had it on his shared account and I haven't finished story mode still.
I still haven't finished her last trial. It's not hard except for this one part. :ohwell:

She sure is an interesting character though. She's hard to use for me at the moment.
I haven't looked at Mu's challenge mode at all. I'll have to see if there's anything good in there.

She is interesting, and kinda weird to play, so I understand. She requires a lot of thinking and planning with her setups. Her combos aren't that hard, but using her well is difficult. Definitely not the type of character that you can spam with and be effective. She has a lot of functions, I guess. The biggest issue isn't learning how to use her tools, but implementing them all at the correct times.

/ramble

Anyway, if you can play Rachel, then you can probably play Mu, no problem. :)

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
CSII is set for a PSP release.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift II Set for PSP

BlazBlue Continuum Shift II, just an arcade version of the home version of BlazBlue Continuum Shift with all the download content unlocked, is coming to PSP. Dengeki reveals this week that a PSP port is due for Spring release. It will have new scenarios, a mysterious "Abyss Mode" (this could be a dungeon RPG mode) and a network mode. The network mode supports four players. Two players fight while the other two watch the match.

Eh, I'll probably pass on it unless the extras are interesting enough. :/

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I hope that someone in a position to make this happen is reading this.
Agreed times like, a thousand.

CSII is set for a PSP release.
Well, considering the fact that my brother's psp is broken, I probably won't be getting it. Besides, I don't really like fighting games on psp. :/

I might be playing later today, since I'm out of school now.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Looking at all these Panty avatars, someone needs to do a Panty and Stocking version of Platinum and Rachel.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
And you know RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUU with Gainax. Watch this show somehow end by becoming the prequel to Evangelion. God help us all.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You know, I thought Panty and Stocking was terrible until I saw episode 6.

Then I realized that it's Gainax and they are super inconsistent.
You only just then realized it was Gainax?

Watch this show somehow end by becoming the prequel to Evangelion. God help us all.
Well it would make about as much sense as the prequel to Evangelion.

All the Gainax series are related anyway. The order is:

PSG -> FLCL -> Evangelion -> Gurren Lagann

wheres the Stocchan love at? uh?
Why don't you put up a Stocking avatar instead of that
incestuous lesbian
demon chick?

Top Bottom