• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big PSA List thread *updated 02/16/10*

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I decided to follow Eldiran's lead in updating some of those files. I fixed EventSyntax to actually display BaseKnockback correctly (which saves unbelievable amounts of time when doing large-scale work in PSA and being super careful about typos), and I updated Parameters to include throw parameters though I only know what 6 of the parameters actually do (I just labeled the other 10 as unknown, though I have some guesses for some of them... if people know what they do, I can improve this). Parameters also now correctly identifies shield damage versus weight knockback for both types of hitboxes instead of listing what should be weight knockback as shield damage and not listing the other value at all. I also fixed some petty spelling and grammar errors in both files that had been annoying me (their is a plural word; it should not be used to refer to one character).

Parameters.txt
EventSyntax.txt

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
(their is a plural word; it should not be used to refer to one character).
I don't mean to be a grammar nazi or anything, but (if) their is used in the sense PSA does to identify a general group, such as each character. "If the character is in the air, this command modifies their (or his/her) current status."

If you meant in another case please correct me.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
disallow disallow certain movements? lmao, why not just name it End Disallow Certain Movements? Or was it done for the lols?

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I don't mean to be a grammar nazi or anything, but (if) their is used in the sense PSA does to identify a general group, such as each character. "If the character is in the air, this command modifies their (or his/her) current status."

If you meant in another case please correct me.
That was exactly what I meant; using "their" in that sense is very common but grammatically incorrect. "Each" is a singular word which needs to be referred to with singular pronouns, and the usual convention is to use "his or her" or simply "his" if it could be a male or a female. I broke with convention because characters includes not only males and females but also "animals", sometimes of an unknown gender, and a robot which is definitely genderless (not to mention game characters are code, not people). Therefore, I used "its"; I hope Luigi doesn't feel offended in being potentially labeled with that pronoun.

That grammatical mistake is so common that most people just glaze over it, but a good way to remember it would be "if I could use he/his/him, they/their/them is absolutely never correct".

I wasn't thorough in that; I basically just fixed that grammatical point in some descriptions involving hitboxes. I am sure I'm in a vast minority in caring about that sort of point (probably even in a vast minority for caring about the more blatant typos I fixed like "kockback"). We probably shouldn't discuss grammar further here, but I thought I'd explain that since it was suddenly topical.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Nice work, AA! I made these for .21, and didn't even realize they'd work with 1.3. It will certainly be nice to have Shield Damage properly labeled finally.

disallow disallow certain movements? lmao, why not just name it End Disallow Certain Movements? Or was it done for the lols?
Heh, that, and calling it End Disallow didn't occur to me for some reason.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Random edit for the article list. If you use the Generate Article command, these are the correct values.

Sheik Articles:
0 - Thrown Needles
1 - Needles in Hand
2 - Chain
3 - Up-B Explosion
4 - FS Bow
5 - FS Arrow

I'm positive the thrown needles, hand needles and the Chain don't freeze, but I haven't checked the others. Just a note.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I've been going through the unknown parameters for throw collisions (checked the normal throws for the entire cast and what special throws I could think of), and they're pretty weird. Here's what I've found...

A: 0 for used values, 1 for unused?
-value of 1 used on Captain Falcon's up special "catch" [same throw collision appears as a secondary on "throw"]
-value is 1 for the "pulling onto his back" portion of DK cargo throw
-1 so frequently in random specials that I can't honestly document it...
B: typically 0
-value of 1 used in the "beating up" parts of Diddy Kong's side-B
C: typically 0
-1 during Ganon's side-B
-1 during Ganon's up-B
-1 during Giga Bowser's throws (all)
-1 during Giga Bowser's side-B
-1 during Bowser's side-B
-0.5 during Sonic's dthrow
-1 during Yoshi's neutral-B
D: typically 1
-value of 0 used near end of Captain Falcon's Final Smash
-value of 0 used in Diddy Kong's down throw
-0 during Ganon's side-B
-0 during Ganon's up-B
-0 during Giga Bowser's throws (all)
-0 during Giga Bowser's side-B
-0 during Bowser's side-B
-0 during Lucario's dthrow
-0 during Pit's dthrow
-0 during Ivysaur's throws (all)
-0 during R.O.B.'s dthrow
-0 during Zero Suit Samus's dthrow
-0 during Wario's dthrow (but NOT Warioman's!)
-0 during Yoshi's neutral-B
E: typically 1
-value of 1 used near end of Captain Falcon's Final Smash (did I typo this and mean 0? Too lazy to check)
-value of 0 during Lucario's side-B throw
-0 during Ivysaur's throws (all)
F: typically 0
-value of 2 used on Captain Falcon's up special "throw"
-value of 2 used near end of Captain Falcon's Final Smash
-value of 2 used for Ganon's bthrow
-value of 2 used for Ganon's uthrow
-value of 2 used for Ganon's dthrow
-2 during Ganon's side-B
-2 during Ganon's up special "throw"
-2 during Giga Bowser's throws (all)
-2 during Giga Bowser's side-B
-2 during Bowser's bthrow
-2 during Bowser's uthrow
-2 during Bowser's side-B
-2 during Lucario's side-B
-2 during Charizard's dthrow
-2 during the laying portion of Yoshi's neutral-B
G: typically 0
-value of 2 used on Captain Falcon's up special "catch"
-value of 8 used on Captain Falcon's up special "throw"
-value of 3 used near end of Captain Falcon's Final Smash
-value of 8 used during Ganon's up special "throw"
-B during Ganon's side-B
-2 during most of Giga Bowser's throws
-8 during Giga Bowser's fthrow
-1 during Bowser's uthrow
-16h during Lucario's side-B throw
-8 during Charizard's dthrow
-2 during Jigglypuff's throws (all)
-2 during Green Alloy's fthrow
H: typically 3
-4 during Snake's dthrow
I: typically true
-false during DDD's dthrow
-false during Diddy Kong's dthrow
-false during Ike's dthrow
-false during Kirby's dthrow
-false during Lucario's dthrow
-false during Lucas's dthrow
-false during Luigi's dthrow (but not Mario's very similar looking one...)
-false during Pit's dthrow
-false during Ivysaur's dthrow
-false during Charizard's dthrow
-false during Squirtle's dthrow
-false during R.O.B.'s dthrow
-false during Zero Suit Samus's dthrow
-false during Wario's dthrow
-false during Warioman's dthrow
-false during Green Alloy's dthrow
-false during Yellow Alloy's dthrow
J: typically true
K: typically 8
-value of 0 used near end of Captain Falcon's Final Smash
-value of 0 used throughout Diddy Kong's side-B
-0 during Ganon's side-B
-0 during Giga Bowser's throws (all)
-0 during Warioman's throws (all)
-0 during Yellow Alloy's throws (all) [but NOT for the other alloys!]

Throw attack collision near start of Ganon's side-B with some strange values...

1 for A, 1 for C, 0 for D, 2 for G, 0 for K

Giga Bowser's side-B has an odd secondary "hitbox" with A=1 except unile most A=1 secondary hitbox it has real looking (but unusual) damage/knockback values and I and J both set to false. Bowser's side-B has a similarly odd "hitbox" (when does it do 5 damage instead of 18?).

-Kirby's neutral special has about a million sub-actions, and frankly I can't be bothered to work it out. [DDD's has fewer than a million but still a whole lot; these sort of moves are very, very complex]

-Charizard's final hit of dthrow has absolutely insane "normal" values. Only 1 damage but a staggering 300 knockback growth (which is higher than the maximum the old throw mod engine could even handle!)

Some notes...

A seems to always be 0 or 1 and never any other value. Usually the values of 1 are pretty unusual, and every normal throw has a corresponding "1" value second throw collision box that has seemingly unused properties.

B is basically always zero. The Diddy Kong side-B case was the only one I found that it wasn't. That's a pretty unusual move so who knows what property of it this is checking for.

Is C related to some sort of armor for the user while it's hitting? That's what I thought at first, but Sonic's bizarre 0.5 value there (the only case for any value on any throw having a non-integer value, granted some parameters use hex style values that couldn't have non-integer values...) really makes me scratch my head.

E is weird insofar as it's only a very rarely altered parameter on some specials... but then all of Ivysaur's throws have an unusual value for it. Is there something special about Ivysaur's throws that I'm not seeing?

F seems to be 2 a lot, and I don't really see any consistent patterns.

G is all sorts of random crazy values at different times. I have no idea honestly.

H being 4 during Snake's dthrow is literally the only case like that I found. My guess? It tells the victim what hit animation to go into from the throw with 3 being usual hitstun while 4 is the "lying on the ground from Snake's dthrow" animation.

I is false for random dthrows and not much else. I don't know what makes those dthrows special from other dthrows or why it's just dthrows. Could it be some flag to prevent you from teching out of certain dthrows?

J basically doesn't change. The strange collision box for (Giga) Bowser's side-B that I don't really understand in the first place (when is it ever 5 damage on Bowser instead of 18?) is literally the only case even on "dummy" hitboxes it wasn't true. This is mysterious to me.

For K, I really don't know and can't begin to guess...

Magus420

Smash Master

Code:
[COLOR=#bab0ff][FONT=Lucida Console]---------------------------------
Throw Attack Collision - 060E1100
---------------------------------
Parameter 0  [Value]   ID
Parameter 1  [Value]   ????
Parameter 2  [Value]   Damage
Parameter 3  [Value]   Trajectory
Parameter 4  [Value]   Knockback Growth
Parameter 5  [Value]   Weight-Dep Set KB?
Parameter 6  [Value]   Base Knockback
Parameter 7  [Value]   Element
Parameter 8  [Scalar]  ????
Parameter 9  [Scalar]  ????
Parameter 10 [Scalar]  ????
Parameter 11 [Value]   ????
Parameter 12 [Value]   Sound Effects?
Parameter 13 [Value]   ????
Parameter 14 [Boolean] ????
Parameter 15 [Boolean] ????
Parameter 16 [Value]   ????[/FONT][/COLOR]
Here's some info about the unknown ones and some guesses of what they could be based on the throws using different settings than normal if anyone feels like experimenting to figure out what they do (I didn't actually test any of them):

Code:
[COLOR=#bab0ff]------------------
Unknown Parameters
------------------
[U]Parameter 1  [Value]   Bone?[/U]
[SIZE=1]0   *NORMAL*
1   Diddy(Side-B)
    -Parameter directly after what seems to be the ID. Dunno what else it could be.

[/SIZE][U]Parameter 5  [Value]   Weight-Dep Set KB?[/U]
[SIZE=1]0   *NORMAL*
30  DK(Cargo)
80  Dedede(D-Throw 1)
100 MK(D-Throw 2)
120 Bowser(U-Throw)
    -Bowser's u-throw and Dedede's d-throw have set KB and have the usual 0 BKB and 100 KBG setup on these type of moves. I'm almost positive this is correct.

[/SIZE][U]Parameter 8  [Scalar]  Tripping Rate?[/U]
[SIZE=1]0.0 *NORMAL*
0.5 Sonic(D-Throw)
1.0 Ganon(Side-B 1&2/Up-B 2), Yoshi(Neut-B All), CF(Final-S), G-Bowser(B/F/U/D-Throw/Side-B 1&2)
    -Scalar and uses the order of the hitbox parameters. No actual reasoning besides that.

[/SIZE][U]Parameter 9  [Scalar]  Hitlag Multiplier?[/U]
[SIZE=1]0.0 Diddy/Lucario/Pit/ROB/Wario/ZSS(D-Throw), Ivysaur(B/F/U/D-Throw), Ganon(Side-B 1&2/Up-B 2), G-Bowser(B/F/U/D-Throw/Side-B 1&2), CF(Final-S), Yoshi(Neut-B All)
1.0 *NORMAL*
    -Same as Parameter 8.

[/SIZE][U]Parameter 10 [Scalar]  SDI Multiplier?[/U]
[SIZE=1]0.0 Ivysaur(B/F/U/D-Throw), Lucario(Side-B 1)
1.0 *NORMAL*
    -Same as Parameter 8.

[/SIZE][U]Parameter 11 [Value]   ????[/U]
[SIZE=1]0   *NORMAL*
2   Bowser(B/U-Throw), CF(Up-B/Final-S), Charizard(D-Throw), Ganon(B/U/D-Throw/Side-B 1&2), Lucario(Side-B 1), Link/MK/Sheik/T-Link/Zelda(Final-S), G-Bowser(B/F/U/D-Throw), Wario/WarioMan(Neut-B 1), Yoshi(Neut-B 1)
    -No idea what this could be.

[/SIZE][U]Parameter 12 [Value]   Sound Effects?[/U]
[SIZE=1]0   *NORMAL*
1   Bowser(U-Throw), MK(Final-S)
2   Jiggs(B/F/U/D-Throw 1&2), Ganon(Side-B 2/Up-B 2), G-Bowser(B/U/D-Throw), Wario/WarioMan(Neut-B 1&2), Yoshi(Neut-B 2b)
3   CF/Link/T-Link(Final-S)
5   Sheik/Zelda(Final-S)
8   CF(Up-B), Charizard(D-Throw), Ganon(Up-B 1), G-Bowser(F-Throw)
11  Ganon(Side-B 1)
22  Lucario(Side-B 1)
    -The 8 group all have explosions or fire on the throw KB, and groups 1 and 3 are slashes.

[/SIZE][U]Parameter 13 [Value]   Some kind of special effect?[/U]
[SIZE=1]0   CF(Final-S)
1   MK(Final-S)
3   *NORMAL*
4   Snake(D-Throw)
    -Considering the ones it's used on, maybe it puts them into a certain state.

[/SIZE][U]Parameter 14 [Boolean] ????[/U]
[SIZE=1]T   *NORMAL*
F   Charizard/Dedede/Diddy/Ike/Ivysaur/Kirby/Lucario/Lucas/Luigi/Pit/ROB/Squirtle/Wario/WarioMan/ZSS(D-Throw), Bowser/G-Bowser(Side-B 2), MK(Final-S)
    -Seems to be common on a lot of d-throws for whatever reason. Maybe related to hitting the floor somehow.

[/SIZE][U]Parameter 15 [Boolean] DI Related?[/U]
[SIZE=1]T   *NORMAL*
F   Bowser/G-Bowser(Side-B 2), MK/Sheik/Zelda(Final-S)
    -I vaguely remember Sheik's final smash not being DIable or something weird. Other than that no idea what it could be.

[/SIZE][U]Parameter 16 [Value]   Throw Invincibility?[/U]
[SIZE=1]0   Dedede/Kirby/Yoshi(Neut-B), Diddy(Side-B 1&2), Ganon(Side-B 1&2/Up-B 2a), CF/MK/Sheik/Zelda(Final-S), G-Bowser/WarioMan(B/F/U/D-Throw), WarioMan(Neut-B 1&2)
2   Bowser/G-Bowser(Side-B 1&2)
8   *NORMAL*
    -Only thing that comes to mind with the number 8 is that all non-command throws in Melee were invincible 1-8. All non-command throws on the normal characters have 8 in whatever this parameter is. No idea if throws even have inv anymore in the first place though =P[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I kinda broke my SD card testing it out so I couldn't find much, but altering parameters told me this much...

UnknownG (which Magus labels as parameter 12) is definitely a sound effect.

UnknownJ (which Magus labels as parameter 15) is not a flag for DIability. In fact, changing it to false has no easily observable effect on Ganondorf's uthrow.

Unknown H (which Magus labels as parameter 13) is kinda goofy. 1 and 3 exhibit similar behavior, but 4 causes the victim to fly backward (my SD card broke as I was trying to set up testing 2). In all three cases I did test, the opponent was able to fly away in normal hitstun. It could be a directional setting, something like 1=up, 2=down, 3=forward, 4=backward. Notice that 4 reversed the direction, and when Snake uses dthrow, he flips his opponent around as he sets them on the ground.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Bumpeth...

02000600 is some sort of a Change Action If Variable Matches Comparison, but it has an extra parameter (Parameter 0 to be exact) that has a four digit number that always starts with a 2 in it. I've seen those numbers before but nobody knows what they do :/

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Yeah, those have been around for a while, making me curious...

By the way, AA, how did your SD card break from testing? I can't think of how PSA could do that.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
0E040100 and 0E050100 are in Lucas's PSI magnet after checking if RA-Basic[1] <= 0, which makes me wonder... Is RA-Basic[1] character momentum?

Untouch

Smash Master
There's a limit of how many ids for hitboxes you can have aparantly.
I think it's 10.

Anyways, this is more BrawlBox related, but the bone in which the character hangs from when grabbing is ThrowM

shanus

Smash Hero
0E040100 and 0E050100 are in Lucas's PSI magnet after checking if RA-Basic[1] <= 0, which makes me wonder... Is RA-Basic[1] character momentum?
It might be. Although lots of moves storee information in RA-Basic[0] and [1].I plan on doing a simple test.

If RA-Basic[0] or [1]is true,
If IC-Basic 1018 < 0
Set RA-Bit[2] to true
End If
End If

If this works, FF lasers, etc.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Oh cool, tell me how that work out alright? ;3

And wtf, I was messing with Lucas's PK2 and saw this:

If 0B:
062D0000, no parameters, just sitting there.

Any idea what it could be?

shanus

Smash Hero
Oh cool, tell me how that work out alright? ;3

And wtf, I was messing with Lucas's PK2 and saw this:

If 0B:
062D0000, no parameters, just sitting there.

Any idea what it could be?
I saw it long ago, its how i figured out the If 0B function. I forget the exact location, but that one i think is in the section during the actual movement of PK2 and is what happens to slow them down when they hit something during it.

Untouch

Smash Master
I think 1F090100 determines character size (mushroom), ike has it in his FS and his FS makes him normal sized.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
06101100 (Peach's sideB invisible hitbox?) is going to be tested with right now. Watch this post for updates.

Parameter 0: Hits characters? (0 = yes, 1 = no, 2 = only after they move?) (Value)
Parameter 1: Not quite sure... Could be ID maybe? Doesn't seem to do anything. (Value)
Parameter 2: Well, at 0 I could tell no difference, at 99 and 4 I got a BEEEEEEEEP, so iunno. I may come back to this after testing the other ones. (Value)
Parameter 3: Size of invisible hitbox (Scalar)
Parameter 4:
Parameter 5:
Parameter 6:
Parameter 7:
Parameter 8:
Parameter 9:
Parameter 10:
Parameter 11:
Parameter 12:
Parameter 13:
Parameter 14:
Parameter 15:
Parameter 16:

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
It's in value but I found that you need to compare to another variable if you want it to work correctly (fair warning)

shanus

Smash Hero
This *might* be a method to check if you are moving up or down:

If Not 16;
Bit Variable Set - [2]
End If

This would be a way to check if falling, then go into fast fall.

Remember, this will need to be looped, or it will require frame perfect.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
if anyone wants to know

All of these work in PSA:

Nana's fthrow subaction: 2D86C
Nana's bthrow subaction: 2DA0C
Nana's uthrow subaction: 2DC94
Nana's dthrow subaction: 2DE34

Dantarion

Smash Champion
TSON, how did you find those?
Are those for Nana's main for those subactions?
EDIT:
Found offset list for all of Nana's subactions. Just gotta find where the rest of the crap is then ill post a offset list for editing Nana, thanks TSON, you made it easy.

BIG EDIT

Okay, heres the deal.
There is a section that exists in every characters file.
I call it the "Special Offset" section. It appears to contain a list of offsets to different sections of a characters file. It contains offsets to lists of offsets that point to the PSA routines for actions, and subactions, and it also points to attributes and subaction animation flags.

The offsets for Nana's stuff were in the some of the unknown values inside this "Special Offset" section. The problem is, I have no idea why. Here is a annotated dump of the SpecialOffset section in FitPopo.pac produced by OpenSA2. Everything Labeled with ? is untested, and everything labeled with parens is also a guess or unknown.

Code:
##########################################
# Special Offsets
##########################################
0@1BAD8 - Subaction Flags
1@1E9EC - Subaction Flags stop
2@0 - Attributes
3@2E4 - SSE Attributes?
4@34570
5@5C8 - SSE Attribute End?
6@19A3C
7@16E8
8@342F0
9@19B2C - Actions
10@19B68 - Actions End? Hidden Action Start?
11@19BA4 - Hidden Actions End?
12@1CA68 - Main
13@1D230 - GFX
14@1D9F8 - SFX
15@1E1C0 - OTHER
16@342F8
17@3434C
18@344B8
19@1EA5C
20@346F0 (Int-Offset Pairs)
21@0
22@33D58 (0,0,0, then offsets)
23@0
24@0
25@0
26@34050 (Mostly 0, an offset or 2)
27@0
28@1
29@735F (An offset, 0,1C, then some..scalar variables?)
30@1E
31@31E38 - Nana Main
32@32600 - Nana GFX
33@32DC8 - Nana SFX
34@33590 - Nana OTHER
35@345BC - Nana Attributes??(Floating Points)
36@3469C - Nana SSE Attributes??(Floating Points)
37@345EC - (Floating Points)
38@34644 - (Floating Points)
39@34720 - (Floating Points)
40@346AC - (Floating Points)
41@33D68 - (Offset-Int Pairs) 
42@6     - (Count for above section?)
43@33DD8 - (FFFFFFFF's)
44@33EA8 - (1,FFFFFFFF, then some offsets)
45@33FD4 - (0,FFFFFFFF,FFFFFFFF, then some offsets)
46@340EC - (1,27,then some offsets)
47@34148 - (0,FFFFFFFF,FFFFFFFF, then some offsets)
48@317CC - (0,0, then...not sure)
Now, before messing with this Nana **** this morning, heres what I knew.
Taken from OpenSA2 src code.
Code:
        private const int SUBACTION_FLAG_START = 0;
        private const int SUBACTION_FLAG_STOP = 1;
        private const int ATTRIBUTE_START = 2;
        private const int SSE_ATTRIBUTE_START = 3;
        private const int SSE_ATTRIBUTE_END = 5;
        private const int ACTION_OFFSETS_START = 9;
        private const int HIDDEN_ACTION_START = 10;
        private const int HIDDEN_ACTION_END = 11;
        private const int SUBACTION_MAIN_OFFSETS_START = 12;
        private const int SUBACTION_GFX_OFFSETS_START = 13;
        private const int SUBACTION_SFX_OFFSETS_START = 14;
        private const int SUBACTION_OTHER_OFFSETS_START = 15;
EDIT: Just realized that 5 on the above list is for the start of the second set of attributes that PW found that includes ledgegrab range

EDIT:When I go to look at the place Nana's offsets are in another characters .pac...I dont end up at PSA offsets like I do in Popos

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I remember someone posting what all of the throw parameters are for a throw attack collision......can someone point me to this...?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
TSON, how did you find those?
Are those for Nana's main for those subactions?
EDIT:
Found offset list for all of Nana's subactions. Just gotta find where the rest of the crap is then ill post a offset list for editing Nana, thanks TSON, you made it easy.
Oh it was super easy, all I did was go down until I saw the list of animation names, then looked below that for the Grab collision Event ID, then once I found a throw I'd compare it to Popo's and whichever matched I would assume to be said throw.

I was being a complete script kiddie xD

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I remember someone posting what all of the throw parameters are for a throw attack collision......can someone point me to this...?
First put these files into PSA; they'll save you some time.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9080637&postcount=401

They're similar to Eldiran's files; they just replace some .txt files that come with PSA.

Also read these posts:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9097671&postcount=407

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9097739&postcount=408

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9102440&postcount=409

That's the knowledge we have so far.

shanus

Smash Hero
17A78 has the action data for samus' bombs.

In it, belong many new function which I believe detects collisions and moves samus a certain amount for bomb jumping (guess)

Functions of interest:
06101100 0-0 0-0 1-YYYYY (equal to size of hitbox) 1-0 1-0 0-2 0-1 0-3 3-0 0-9 0-1 3-0 0-1 3-1 0-1
06020200 0-0 1-XXXXX

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
06101100 (Peach's sideB invisible hitbox?) is going to be tested with right now. Watch this post for updates.

Parameter 0: Hits characters? (0 = yes, 1 = no, 2 = only after they move?) (Value)
Parameter 1: Not quite sure... Could be ID maybe? Doesn't seem to do anything. (Value)
Parameter 2: Well, at 0 I could tell no difference, at 99 and 4 I got a BEEEEEEEEP, so iunno. I may come back to this after testing the other ones. (Value)
Parameter 3: Size of invisible hitbox (Scalar)
Parameter 4:
Parameter 5:
Parameter 6:
Parameter 7:
Parameter 8:
Parameter 9:
Parameter 10:
Parameter 11:
Parameter 12:
Parameter 13:
Parameter 14:
Parameter 15:
Parameter 16:
Shanus we're barking up the same tree : D

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
This is probably known but I didn't see it in the OP so here: Parameter 2 (Scalar) of a Catch Collision is the grab range. Set it to something really high and the opponent will be grabbed right into your arms from the other side of the stage you're on.

However, I don't know if this is the case for characters that generate an article to grab the opponent.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I think that you guys should know that Angle 16D (365) affects power as well, so be careful with it

EDIT: Oh and, when I said this:
My buddy dant (:p) and I found a few things:

10040200 is Set Article Animation.

Parameter 0 = Article ID
Parameter 1 = Animation ID

For example, on Link's hookshot head, animation 0 = open, animation 1 = closed.

10070200 is... Well honestly I don't know. Whenever I change the value it seems to make the article invisible or just flat out not there.. All I know is that Parameter 0 = Article ID
We were wrong. This is Change Article ACTION, much more interesting.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Action, not Subaction.

Also, the articles that crash the game....don't seem to have a Action, which may have to do with why they crash.(Or the action is defined in the final smash .pac)

Top Bottom