• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yay more muscle. And cool things here have been pretty laid back. Just enjoying a little break now. I'll be going back to school soon..which will suck lol

ZTD | TECHnology

That's hot.

Oh and Lain and I wanna get some Smash in Wednesday perhaps. Although I'd have to find a way to A2. But I wanna Smash this week. Gotta bring that **** for the new year.

ZTD | TECHnology

I so wish you guys could have watched me time out someone in tournament this weekend.It was my first official one :) Then again timing out someone is usually pretty ****ing boring lol.

Ori, when will that sig be ready. :D

Roller

Smash Legend
I so wish you guys could have watched me time out someone in tournament this weekend.It was my first official one :) Then again timing out someone is usually pretty ****ing boring lol.

Ori, when will that sig be ready. :D
Yesss. I love timeouts. I may be the only one who watches timeout matches with a smile. The true essence of brawl right there. I approve. I approve.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Lets have one in wayne county. Btw my ballsack is f**king huge.
Not quite the organ you want to be huge, but youre getting close. Keep up the research and youll figure it out soon!

Ori, im down wherever, im just throwing the idea out there to see what kind of interest I can muster up.

Yoo ill snowball MM any non IC mains.

Top Bottom