• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I think i'm going home for break on tuesday or tuesday evening :(

If that plan changes I'll be down for sure

Scala

Smash Ace
Yeah. 7 or 8 is fine if anyone wants to come over

I only have one 13" tv though, so if you can bring a setup that would be excellent

21211 W 10 Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075

you can call me at 765 247 2252

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Haha the more the merrier. Although you need not ask me for permission since this is Scala's thing I'm just doing some advertising.

But hopefully Kyle gets back to me soon and then..we party like rockstars.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So I just read the last 3 pages on Roller and Tutu's results thread and I laughed my *** off.
Seriously Rizk, you need to know your place in the community and MI tourney scene. You haven't gone to many tourneys and you know nothing of the MI veterans that paved the way for our State. Ankoku and Omniswell have been in the tourney scene the same amount of time Anther, Lain and Mikey have. You are blatantly disrespecting people you have never meet, played and no anything about them as a person. Show some ****ing respect and shut your mouth. This is why people in this state don't like you.
/rant

tl:dr no your place, shut the hell up sometimes and don't be salty about everything

This is also coming from a guy who likes everyone in our community and never talks down on anyone

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Waitt so whats happening for smash tonight?
well, I can host a small fest at my house, nothing huge though. Not enough room in my basement :/ Right now it will be me, Boxxy, and RabbiNevins so i could host for 3/4 more.
Call or Text if u wanna smash
248-494-0368

ZTD | TECHnology

So I just read the last 3 pages on Roller and Tutu's results thread and I laughed my *** off.
Seriously Rizk, you need to know your place in the community and MI tourney scene. You haven't gone to many tourneys and you know nothing of the MI veterans that paved the way for our State. Ankoku and Omniswell have been in the tourney scene the same amount of time Anther, Lain and Mikey have. You are blatantly disrespecting people you have never meet, played and no anything about them as a person. Show some ****ing respect and shut your mouth. This is why people in this state don't like you.
/rant

tl:dr no your place, shut the hell up sometimes and don't be salty about everything

This is also coming from a guy who likes everyone in our community and never talks down on anyone

I have posted my opinion on the matter for those interested. Actually I have pretty much solved the problem altogether if you look at the post ;)

Okay but anyway lets find some way to collaborate here.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
/rant

Shouldn't you put this in the thread you're commenting on? That seems more topical and might "help" more.

tl;dr: don't let let the hate spill over to here D:

lain

Smash Master
I just found out I have a way to get to /hope in pittsburgh, PA. it's gonna have melee and brawl and it'll be pretty good.

the tourney is tomorrow, leaving tonight or super early in the morning. if anyone wants to come with get @ me. leaving regardless.

JCav

Smash Lord
Lol, I don't think its a tourney JCav. If you read back at least a page, they're talking about a smashfest at Ori's.
I thought I read in the Power Ranking thread something about a tourney

Lol Omni :D I play once a week, but I haven't played seriously for ~1 month

And as for the MI Wolf rankings:

1. Sumer, Omni, & JCav
4. DL

Trufax
I think spartakick deserves some props...

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yeah ori is planning on hosting a tourney, but he doesnt have a venue confirmed yet and i dont think hes going to post a thread untill he has a venue

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Fun Smashfest Tech/Scala/Gifts/Boxxy/Marco twas a good night for Smash ;)

Yeah, I don't wanna make a thread till I have a venue confirmed.

ZTD | TECHnology

Thanks. We're almost there. God Pennsylvania is like all landscape.

EDIT: We have like no gas and we're almost there and there's no gas stations anywhere near by...omg can we make it?? Lol

Top Bottom