• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
tech, me and boxxy were obviously building sand castles during those matches. Double bowser never loses. Ever.

If theres every a mid tier doubles tourney, prepare yourselves for :bowser: :bowser:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Yoshi is a horrible character that just makes Random a terrible character. I sweat, you should be able to enable/disable characters for random (per profile) like you can for random stages and items

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i was building many sand castles in the middle of the Shara desert during those matches

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Dan, you still in town?
Yes, by some bizarre twist of hospitalization involving almost dying of dehydration (...somehow...), I had to reschedule my exam to tomorrow, on that same note, I'd prefer to not go to any smashfests until after break :(

but it's ok, I believe I managed to say "I have an exam in an hour, I don't have time for an ambulance"

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I want to get back into Melee again. After this weekend and having so much fun doing doubles with Lain, I want more Melee. Someone needs to appease my desire.

:sheik:

Top Bottom