• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Boxxy

Smash Lord
wii **** has the best team combinations ever. its not even fair how broken it is.

lain for 1st tech for 2nd callin it

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Results this far:

Lain + Shugo ***** Brawl Doubles and got 1st.
SoleCalibur and I got 3rd.
Lain and I managed to pull out some **** in Melee doubles and got 3rd. Barely losing to the top two teams. Yeah MI + OH doing work. :awesome:

ZTD | TECHnology

Mav + his teammate got 2nd. I don't remember his name..they went double MK..so gay lol.

In Melee Doubles - Taki and Karoll won if you know who they are. We almost had them though. I R the best stock tank lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Lain, Shugo, Sole are all guaranteed money if its top 5 payout...I lost to Mav in Winner's Quarter's just barely..game 3. Then I lost Loser's to Flying Eagle I believe Game 3..putting me at another mediocre placement. 9th.

I suck.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Hey all. I just came back to the Detroit area (I live in Troy) from a year-long stint in Korea. I don't know any smashers in the area. Forgive me for the n00b question, but is there an up-to-date listing somewhere of players I could PM for friendlies? Thanks ^^

Composeur

Smash Ace
Agreed. I have a lot of room for improvement, so I wouldn't mind a training partner...and I play Peach, btw.
^^

There must be active players in Southfield, Bloomfield Hills, Royal Oak, Auburn Hills, etc. I can contact...

ZTD | TECHnology

MI did work today:

Lain: 1st/split with Shugo Brawl Singles
3rd in Melee doubles.
1st in Brawl doubles
4th in Melee singles

Me:
3rd in Brawl and Melee doubles.
9th in Brawl singles (lost to the 3rd and 4th placing players)

The venue was SICK. I learned a lot today. Yeah today confirmed that Falco is the way to go.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I would like to point out that today I faced Rizk7 on wifi (AIB ladder) and even though he says hes so much better I beat him I even 2 stocked him last match and he mentions a tourney but the only one im probably going to make is Oris that still hasnt got a venue...Does it?

Today 10:21 PM Rizk18 Win +28 5 havent played in 6 days cuz of finals,lol he rolls soooo much and with his con its hard to punish on da wifi,ill c u at the tourney

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
MI did work today:

Lain: 1st/split with Shugo Brawl Singles
3rd in Melee doubles.
1st in Brawl doubles
4th in Melee singles

Me:
3rd in Brawl and Melee doubles.
9th in Brawl singles (lost to the 3rd and 4th placing players)

The venue was SICK. I learned a lot today. Yeah today confirmed that Falco is the way to go.
Did Shugo show you some mad tricks?

ZTD | TECHnology

Both Melee and Brawl had mid 20s I think as far as entrants.

And Shugo gave me some tips. I was SO close vs Mav lol. Ah well. Melee doubles was probably the fun event for me. Lain and I worked well lol. I love this last minute stuff lol.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
No venue yet DRDN sorry still looking but gonna talk with the Boat Club after my friend finishes his finals tomorrow

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Sounds like you both did awesome.

Lovin' this winter break. 23 hours of sleep in the past 2 days. Get at me.

Seriously gonna try to make it to WBST 5.

Top Bottom