• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh I was just semi agreeing with you (even though you asked a question lol)/stating we need to get on this.

How is Ann Arbor even going to travel though?They have like 0.5cars...lolz

I'm trying to see if Scala is up for something/can host people.

ZTD | TECHnology

This is the issue. Whenever we want to have Smashfests in anywhere that isn't the U of M area, it becomes an issue because no one there can travel. Like tomorrow for example Scala wants to host but the only way you guys are going to make it there in Southfield is if Lain picks up people or WTP picks up people. Ugh so much retardedness.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll be back on liiiike... Jan 4th/5th? Somewhere around then. Just in time for SiiS4. =P
(assuming I can find a ride, lol)

Also, I'm finishing this rum I have in my fridge tonight, can't leave it here over break. Bad things would happen when they check my room. Should be an interesting night.

ZTD | TECHnology

The Wizard of Oz is the gayest movie I have ever seen and is ahead of its time. There are just so many things that I was unable to see as child that I can clearly see as a homosexual man. This movie is genius.

ZTD | TECHnology

Ok let's try this again. Is anyone down for Smash tonight. Scala would like to host some people tonight in Southfield. Can people travel down here or grab others? WTP? Let's get something going. Been wanting to Smash all week.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Actually Smash sounds kinda good, been playing Paper Mario all week lol. What time would the smashfest start?
Also, Gio/Rabbi when are you guys gonna be free to smash in the WB? Boxxy and I are lookin to play.

ZTD | TECHnology

Actually Smash sounds kinda good, been playing Paper Mario all week lol. What time would the smashfest start?
Also, Gio/Rabbi when are you guys gonna be free to smash in the WB? Boxxy and I are lookin to play.
Not sure yet. I have to wait for him to get back to me on that.

Oh yes Ori I left you a sig request. A new one...I think you'll laugh when you see it ;)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Hey Rob, are you guys having any Melee Tomorrow? I'm done with 3 of my classes today and just have an easy Exam on Monday and haven't played smash since SWEET 1.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I can play today/tommorow/whenever pretty much. Gio is still in aa until like wednesday or later. I have no wii -.-

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Hey Rob, are you guys having any Melee Tomorrow? I'm done with 3 of my classes today and just have an easy Exam on Monday and haven't played smash since SWEET 1.
I'd love to play but I have two more exams, won't be done until Tuesday evening :( are you free then?

Top Bottom