• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Any car rides going to School is in Session 4? I can guarantee gas money.

My car stalled out at a light today. I had to start it up again 2 times before it accelerated. Luckily this all happened while the light was red and was moving once the light was green. lololol

Sumer

Smash Ace
Glad you got it working before it was green. :3 I'd also like to secure a ride to SiiS 4. <.< If all the cars are full I might take my car or bus or something, but I'd prefer just to car pool. lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Any car rides going to School is in Session 4? I can guarantee gas money.

My car stalled out at a light today. I had to start it up again 2 times before it accelerated. Luckily this all happened while the light was red and was moving once the light was green. lololol
Only one car is going right now and it seems to be full at the moment. I know a lot of people that would like to go so we should all make a second car pool if someone *cough Sumer* will drive.

Oh and Louis ALWAYS gives gas money and is responsible so I'd like to vouch for him seeing as how we've traveled several times together.

Roller

Smash Legend
So, last I heard. The only confirmed car as of yet is WTP who had this to say a couple weeks back in the SiiS4 thread.

Tech and Roller, assuming Anther, Tutu, or fZk don't go, you two can get in my car. The three mentioned people (and Ally) have priority over anyone else in getting into my car.

TKO, and L by proxy, L unfortunately has a habit of not going to tournaments. So I'm not going to save a spot for him when his attendance is often down to the wire. If there is an open spot, no problem.
As you can see this is getting to be quite the waiting list of people for one car. He has also stipulated that if it snows a decent amount the night before he may not go.

All this being said, I think we really NEED another car in order to get all the people who want to go to this. I know Gifts was still on the fence last I heard, and it sounds like Sumer is as well.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Way to far, ill just stick with Michigan tournies till I know I have a good enough skill to travel OOS and place in the tourney. Tech, how's the Gameyard venue looking?

ZTD | TECHnology

So, last I heard. The only confirmed car as of yet is WTP who had this to say a couple weeks back in the SiiS4 thread.

As you can see this is getting to be quite the waiting list of people for one car. He has also stipulated that if it snows a decent amount the night before he may not go.

All this being said, I think we really NEED another car in order to get all the people who want to go to this. I know Gifts was still on the fence last I heard, and it sounds like Sumer is as well.
Yeah we really need to plan this stuff out. We've only got a few weeks.

Way to far, ill just stick with Michigan tournies till I know I have a good enough skill to travel OOS and place in the tourney. Tech, how's the Gameyard venue looking?

I can get the Gameyard venue if I want, that isn't the issue. But the owner is refusing to bend of giving me full access of the back area. So I just don't want to use it.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Hey, are there any Mt. Pleasant smashers? I may be hanging in that area for a little bit, and I'd like to get some rounds in while I'm out of Manistee.

MI needs more Smash in Grand Rapids. Preferably Brawl. I'd love to get some actual games in. Trashing folks out here is getting me nowhere these days(apologies to HellFyre, he's still getting better for Brawl in the Cold).

Also, TC, your sig is amazing.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Like I said before one of you TOs need to name one of your tourneys "Is Anther a Furry?" and I guarantee it will get as much hype as a regional or National.

ZTD | TECHnology

Hey, are there any Mt. Pleasant smashers? I may be hanging in that area for a little bit, and I'd like to get some rounds in while I'm out of Manistee.

MI needs more Smash in Grand Rapids. Preferably Brawl. I'd love to get some actual games in. Trashing folks out here is getting me nowhere these days(apologies to HellFyre, he's still getting better for Brawl in the Cold).

Also, TC, your sig is amazing.
There is ONE Mt. Pleasant smasher and that's Arc Revived. He's a skilled Pit player but he's really inactive being so far away.

And thank you! Ori makes the sweetest sigs. I've been hyping his work hardcore lately lol

OH YEAH! lol.

Kail

Smash Lord
Velynn and I want to play smash over break. Someone hold a smashfest and we will attend provided it's a good day where many people can come (Preferably after Christmas). Also, we are very likely to pick Shaeden up for this event.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
wheres my sig wtf

i am visibly upset

i dont think so, tim
You need to have a character count in your post of ~1.5x that of the character count of your sig. It's a hard enforcement of many cases of the signature violation infraction.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Goddy I made you a MK sig already.

Also does anyone wanna Smash today? I really wanna play some brawl/melee.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'd like to play tonight if possible but I have no way of traveling :( Gifts' girlfriend is in town so he'll be preoccupied lol.

I was considering hosting a few people today. I'd like to tomorrow but I gots surgery tomorrow and I'm gonna be hopped up on painkillers ...lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
If the WB dudes really can't get their act together, then put me down for hosting a Smashfest in AA on 1/3, a couple days before UM has to go back to school. I'm currently in possession of 5 TVs... no, not a typo.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I'd love to come if you're having something tonight.

Its at your new place, right? What time should I get there?

Top Bottom