• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Boxxy

Smash Lord
OMG

I'M GOING TO SIIS4 aw yeah

shout outs to chem being so easy that i get such a **** grade

Boxxy

Smash Lord
YEAH sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

results changed

1) me
2) gio
3) lain
who cares after that 3 way split but we played it out. i defeat lain game 5, gio beats lain game 5. gio and i go to game 10. oh how much **** will be filled in these sets

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You are not going to SIIS4 lol

Also...dammit what I was going to say...**** I forgot.

Oh, I need to upload those videos from last night up.

Roller

Smash Legend
Same. Well, WTP said he'd come in from EL tomorrow night. Maybe he'll bring some people...

And Gifts volunteered to come and bring Tech+maybe Scala. Let Will know what's goin' on.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So I am taking a class called Foundations in New Media Art and the for the first 5 weeks its Photoshop :D

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Smash tonight should definitely happen.

Anyone Melee dudes from AA or EL want to travel to Chicago on 1/15? Duck and I are looking for a third person in our car.

ZTD | TECHnology

BRAWL MUST HAPPEN.

I must get some practice in today. I have a busy schedule today but I will for sure be able to do Smash in A2 providing my bro Kyle can grab me from Ferndale.

I may play some Melee but since I'm going to Cinci this weekend Brawl is my main focus.

Soul I'll try to get them up today. Probably this evening though. I have a ******** busy day ahead of me >_<

Kail

Smash Lord
Hey, DBPM. Your boy warlock has been asking a lot of questions in the Ganon boards that are going unanswered. Tell him to PM me asking things. Ganon boards tend to ignore people's questions (especially simple ones that have been asked 100 times before) unless they know them from the community.

Man, having two new Ganon players in MI warms my soul.

ZTD | TECHnology

Hey, DBPM. Your boy warlock has been asking a lot of questions in the Ganon boards that are going unanswered. Tell him to PM me asking things. Ganon boards tend to ignore people's questions (especially simple ones that have been asked 100 times before) unless they know them from the community.

Man, having two new Ganon players in MI warms my soul.
That's messed up yo.

Oh I picked up Slamus in Melee. She is hella fun lol

What's The Point

Smash Master
I can't bring anyone to AA, mostly because the EL people either aren't in EL or can't go, but also because I'll be going to Plymouth afterwords to pick up some things I forgot.

ZTD | TECHnology

@Kail: It's messed up the Ganon boards are cliquey like that. I appreciate you offering to help him also. He hasn't been improving much.

And he gets really frustrated when I play him as Sheik lol I keep telling him

1. Sheik is gay.
2. Sheik is super gay to Ganon lol.

And yeah let's get Brawl poppin' tonight.

Kail

Smash Lord
Nah I don't mind helping people. I've been doing it for years in the smash community. Sheik is a pretty hard match up but once you get it down it isn't as bad as you'd think.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I dunno, Sheik/Ganondorf seems like one of those matchups where easy 0-deaths are common, except Sheik has an easier time with the setup.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Mannnnn I'm back in Inkster for winter semester. Which means no brawl for me for like 5 months lol. Another extended break for me :p

Roller

Smash Legend
****, I typed this out, then switched pages...

Ok. So attendance for tonight: Me, Gio, Gifts, Tech, WTP, Harms, Juggle, Tutu?, Lain?

Can somebody driving here give Tutu a ride?

There wont be a problem with rooms because classes are over in Mason by that time and it's day 2 of Winter semester so the rooms wont be filled with studying students.

And The Mann!!! Noooo! D=

Edit: Also, we will need 1-2 wiis besides mine.

Top Bottom