• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Someone let me know when the rapefest starts. Might not have much time though, got an 8:30 class tomorrow to start off the semester ;[

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
8:30am two days a week, 9am two days a week... not even a 3pm start on Friday can make up for those first four days of the week =\

Boxxy

Smash Lord
it was like satan was calling for help from his father (wtf), but i saved us all

Rizk18

Smash Lord
lol roller i think she'll have a restraining order against you for stalking/ being obsessed with her. She has me cuz im cool and collected dawg. <3 Katy Perry forever. P.S: russel is hairy and ugly as ****

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
If you guys have something in aa on thursday I can show up with Derek (if he's available) and possibly Scala.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Roller, FYI, Lain now has your silver Brawl controller that was previously under my possession. Talk to him to get it back, and I'll get mine back from you at the next fest.

Top Bottom