• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The crowd was amazing. I heard a lot of chants

"Favre can't save you!"
"Go home Vikings"
And my personal favorite:

"Vikings suck" LOL

I love Favre but I hate the Vikings.

Also hey Genie!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
So angry right now.

So apparently if I miss going to church once a week, I have to pay my dad $50. And he was being a ****ing smart-*** about it when he told me. I'm not anti-relgion/God at all, but talk about forcing your religion onto others!

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Looking at the member list, you should change the name to "We just get *****"

ZTD | TECHnology

Boxxy scared.

And Louis I can relate. I lived with Jehovah's Witnesses for 3 months and they forced me to go to meetings. It was stupid as hell. I got kicked out when I stopped going.

50 bucks though! That's so not cool.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If only money weren't scarce. You could start up a donation fund or something and see his reaction if you actually pay him $50 every single week.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's their house, their rules, but if they want me to have a relationship with God, forcing it like that is just going to piss me off at the idea of it. It's a pretty pathetic way to witness to your kids.

And I like to think I'm not a bad college kid living under their roof. I'm one of the least religious people in my family, but I'm still open to the idea. I have good friends, I don't get into trouble, I let them know I get to places safely, and I spend time with them if I'm not in school.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Truths be told TC.

Im not religious, but if I were id say im closer to an eastern religion. But over there its not religion in the way we view it, its more spirituality. Which is a way better way to live IMO

then again what am I saying? Im a rabbi

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Unlike most people who don't go to church (I haven't really gone to church ever since I started college) I'm still open to the idea of God/Religion. And if the people around me are Atheist, Christian, Jewish, Islamic, Hindu, Buddhist, etc. then that's fine too. If they get something out of life from it, then good for them.

ZTD | TECHnology

I follow Eastern religion (and have been for 6 years now) and I love it for that same reason. It has less to do with morals and more with raw spirituality. You're not being judged because your of your sexuality or whether your a Christian or whatever.

Its moreso just a way of living than a religion.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
lol the MI thread is getting all holy on me.

i believe in what i see.....if i were to go by christian views, id be going straight to hell

lol cant stand when people knock on your door and try to force their religious beliefs on you

L-R-A-Start

Smash Apprentice
^LOL

...I'll go ask in the other thread...

MI needs to stop being so damn indecisive though...fo realzies....no on can ever make up their minds -.-

ZTD | TECHnology

I will not judge you but I think you are sexually repressed. Go get some son!

Then again I am drunk so my opinion may or may not be valid.

Scala

Smash Ace
what the hell am i watching?

also discuss this Michigan

snip
Here is my interpretation, please bear with me... I am very tired right now, so may be slightly wrong, but I ensure you I know what I am talking about. I am a professional manga reader.

These panels are supposed to be treated individually. In the first panel, the girl asks "Who in their right mind would frost a cake with their butt?" The answer I'll leave as an exercise to the reader to figure out. In the second panel, the girl is claiming to go blind. This is because someone has just sprayed her with pepper spray! Obviously!

tl;dr - Girl tries to chop wood with an umbrella, lasagna ensues.

Top Bottom