• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If you guys have something in aa on thursday I can show up with Derek (if he's available) and possibly Scala.
I'm down. I NEED to practice for this weekend.

On a side note Under the Influence is back in effect and training hard for the next Melee tourney <3 I also recorded a bunch of vids of Soul and DBPM which will be uploaded within the next 2 days.

Melee is so fun <3

Roller

Smash Legend
I vote for something in AA on Thursday.

Cause I won't go tomorrow either.
If you guys have something in aa on thursday I can show up with Derek (if he's available) and possibly Scala.
Thursday should be fine for me. Anytime 8 or later works. Whenever you guys want to show.
Roller, FYI, Lain now has your silver Brawl controller that was previously under my possession. Talk to him to get it back, and I'll get mine back from you at the next fest.
aight, I'll bring the silver ones I have to the next fest. I guess on Thursday.

ZTD | TECHnology

Roller, I no longer have to work on Friday so I can come to Ann Arbor whenever to hang out and smash before we leave for Cinci. When will you be free to play? I'll buy us drinks also :D

Also give me your number.

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL I like how you quote that part my post.

And alright cool. My number is 248-796-1479. I'll text you around 4. I should be in town by then.

D

Deleted member

so i might be getting a new apartment and i was wondering how many of you hos would show up for a smashfest in lansing? or a tournament because i might have a venue

ps

let me know when **** happens in east lansing you freaking goobers

Roller

Smash Legend
F*** SSFIV. Once MvC3 comes out, every fighter outside of smash (which will still lose a good number) and maybe Tekken loses half of it's players.

And a tourney in EL I'd show up for depending on the weekend. Probably not a smashfest, just because we have plenty in AA, and I would need a ride to EL for it... And we have like no cars.

King~

Smash Champion
yo MI are any of you going to cincy friday night?

our car of three is looking for hotelling options and wanted to see if we could make it a little cheaper

ZTD | TECHnology

6 of us are going. Me, WTP, Tutu, Ally, Fzk and Roller. We planned on leaving Friday evening (4 hour drive) We can work something out if you want.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I would attend EL smashfests...obviously.

Goddy ill be back in el in a few days, the fests will hopefully start up then. Ill let you know when we have them. YES that means we will have more than 4 aka we will actually need 2 tvs and not just doubles

Updates: Wifi sucks

King~

Smash Champion
well then lets find a hotel close to the venue, thats not sketchy or in a sketchy neigborhood

and then work something out from there, also not sure why your ride is 4 and ours is 5 going on 6 lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah he's in K-zoo I think so might as well. This is going to be interesting.

And I am MM so many people! I set aside some money so I can do it and get all this experience. I have like 11 people on my list so far lol

lol ally sucks at everything... i dont see why you'd waste a car spot on that scrub a dub dub

though it's good you're taking him so i can take his money in some MMs

Roller

Smash Legend
Same, Tech. lol

And Ally and I are both looking to go to KTAR. Apparently someone named Ducky from AiB (Not Duck, it's a girl) is going from MI and I'm checking if she has extra seats. But assuming that falls through, was anybody here considering going? (preferably someone with a car, lol)

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i can already predict the results already

1) lain
who cares after that???? lainzies is gonna wreckkkk this **** i feel bad for who ever has to get ***** by him in tourney.

Top Bottom