• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'll bring my Wii and my recording setup. I need to record some matches to have evaluated before SIIS4. I'll record some other people's if they want also.

ZTD | TECHnology

Derek are you gonna record stuff at SiiS?
And subbed ;D
Yep. I'm recording all of MMs with those who agree to it. I will also record big name matches if I can sneak in there soon enough. I'm pretty sure no one is going to object since the competition level at this tournament is like a national lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
You'll have to convince the TOs that you're a reliable uploader. We let a random record at SMYM10 a couple summers ago and it took him four months to put up team vids. Singles vids (including sets like Mango vs M2K) were never posted. After that debacle, recording permissions at regionals/nationals have never been the same...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
From my experience, all you have to do to upload reliably is not watch the vids while you split them.

ZTD | TECHnology

I don't record in one block. I always separate by manually stopping and starting in between matches so save me a lot of editing time.

Also all the T.Os at SIIS4 know me as well as pretty much the Midwest in general lol. I should be okay in theory.

ZTD | TECHnology

No, I'm so sorry I've had a very busy day and by the time I had any time to relax I had to leave to go this Smashfest tonight.

All videos of both Melee from Tuesday and Brawl from tonight will be uploaded tomorrow morning before I leave. I promise. Now I'm going back to ****** ;)

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Who's TBPMs? He was coming before you guys ever did. He just had a fall out cuz he thought brawl was better, but once he remember what it was like to taste melee (like gio), he came runnin back. Guaranteed that if he culd make money off of melee instead of brawl, he wuldnt touch it again

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
lol sorry about the T instead of D and sucks I never got to face like ANY of you guys in melee in singles (I faced like 2-3 people) I tried to come again but you left me outside in the rain after being hit by a car not knowing the house so riding my bike again didnt seem worth it for Melee but if I get an actual address I'll try to make it after work

ZTD | TECHnology

The smashfest was so much fun last night!

Also:

1. I have a few things to do now so I won't be taking the 12pm train to A2. So I will just take the 6:30 one so I'll be in A2 around 7:30 today.

2. I will upload videos today.

3. ****!

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
DRDN-ya that was my bad, cuz I'm so use to everyone just coming in

Tech-you know when we are out in lansing or WB and the trash talkin starts, u get sum alc in u, Bigy gets goin, that know Brawl match will ever make you feel that warm inside outside of beatin m2k

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, I was actually trying to make a break apart effect, but was failing miserably lol. Do you have any suggestions that I should work on to improve my PS abilities
If you have an idea of what you want to do, look up a tutorial on it. If you don't, just mess around and experiment.

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL

Okay guys I am compressing the videos now since they are in avi form and avis take a **** load of space lol. I'll be cranking these out over the next few hours since I have a LOT of videos from this week

In the meantime watch the link below. I just uploaded it so it may not be fully processed meaning the quality may only be at like 80%. Just give it a few minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy1i6MmoSmw

Kail

Smash Lord
Give me a day and I'm coming out there. Assuming the smashing goes on for longer then my drive time. I need to play and get this rust off of my ganon and my few pocket aces

ZTD | TECHnology

lmao at some of these vids I am watching.

The melee vids shouldnt take nearly as much time because I believe I saved them in Mpeg format (i sure hope I did...lol). These Brawl vids will take some time. I'm compressing the rest of them first and then Im just going to upload them all instead of bouncing between uploading and compressing and importing. <_<

And thanks DRDN. There will be more. And other sorts of **** when I get all these up :D

We need to get you to an event sometime.

ZTD | TECHnology

I want to go to No Koast but my money is looking pretty tight so I don't think I'll be doing any tournaments after SIIS4 until my tournament on the 29th.

Man I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm going to do so many matches <3 And I'll be recording also. This recording setup was one of the best Xmas presents I ever bought myself lol

Top Bottom