• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Samus Uair is fun to use (when I used to play she was my last main) now I restarted I think im back to my original Doc just hes bad still

Whos goign to No Koast?

I ordered my Dazzle yesterday morning off amazon and got it today I'm just waiting for the splitters and AV cords

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Roller....The song you have on Smashville conflicts with some copyrighting issues and so every video that I uploaded that has that song has the audio disabled...lol

Boxxy

Smash Lord
LMFAOOOOOOOOO GET ***** OMG

that has to be the funniest thing I've ever read about putting matches on youtube

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller....The song you have on Smashville conflicts with some copyrighting issues and so every video that I uploaded that has that song has the audio disabled...lol
LMFAOOOOOOOOO GET ***** OMG

that has to be the funniest thing I've ever read about putting matches on youtube
LOOOOOOOL

Too much **** in that song for Youtube to handle.

EDIT: I may be down to go to No Koast depending on whether or not I wind up going to KTAR next weekend, and whether or not someone can get me a ride.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Tech, for the songs that have the copy right thing on it. Go to your "My Video's and Play List" look for the ones that have the copyright on it. There should be another option like "copyright" or something like that. Click hat read through it real quick. Then when prompted with a text box say something like "I am not making any money of these videos, they are for education purposes only." You should have the audio back, only bad thing is you have to do it for every vid.

Well at least it worked for my video's.

ZTD | TECHnology

Tech, the train station is the place I picked you and Judge up from that one time right?
Yessir. 325 Depot St I think..the address is still on your visitor page anyway.

Tech, for the songs that have the copy right thing on it. Go to your "My Video's and Play List" look for the ones that have the copyright on it. There should be another option like "copyright" or something like that. Click hat read through it real quick. Then when prompted with a text box say something like "I am not making any money of these videos, they are for education purposes only." You should have the audio back, only bad thing is you have to do it for every vid.

Well at least it worked for my video's.
Sweet!

ZTD | TECHnology

I don't wifi lol. Especially before a regional tourney <_< Plus as Roller stated I've been uploading vids like crazy. I had to stop though as I'm on the way to the train station. I'll resume on the train as they come with wifi <3

I'll be Ann Arbor at 7:30. I'll text or call WTP when I've arrived.

TC out.

Roller

Smash Legend
Wifi definitely can make you better, but there is a different metagame online than irl. So when preparing for an offline tourney or something, it is always best to practice offline.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yessss more uploads.

WTP just called me, said he's on his way and he'll be getting to AA ~7:20.

Also, when I go back to NJ over the summer and start a crew, I am totally naming it The Kids Next Door.

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh but that snow...
WTP stuck in traffic, new ETA in AA is 8:00.

Gio, who's in your car, and when are you guys leaving? Also, you guys stayin at the hotel too?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's called ignoring random little troll posts. If you show a little more restraint there maybe you'd have less trouble with your temper.

Top Bottom