• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
i got a wii an been playin every day...who the fux wanna come play wit me out here?

now that im finally just about outta debt from my court n liscense after 2 years, i want back in!

MICHIGAN IS BACK!
Oh ****, Dope's back!

Michigan may also witness the return of it's second resident MK (me, lol). I took 2nd in Chicago out of 42 and I'm back to playing crazy well. Anther, I'm coming for your 3rd ranking in MI!

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Ankoku and Earth, GET STARCRAFT 2! 10 bucks (thats 1 tourny entree fee) and you can pre order it and get a copy of the beta that is good until june 1st (when the game comes out). It is amazing, no joke, best game ive ever played. It takes a sec to get used to new hot keys and different units, but its awesome.

Kail

Smash Lord
Not sure if that's accurate Iris. Blizzard hasn't released a date and they said that the map editor would be released around halfway through beta. If that's true it might not get released that early. Either way it doesn't matter since I'll be playing it through beta and for a long long time after that.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Not sure if that's accurate Iris. Blizzard hasn't released a date and they said that the map editor would be released around halfway through beta. If that's true it might not get released that early. Either way it doesn't matter since I'll be playing it through beta and for a long long time after that.
The reason that the beta ends May 31st is because the game is scheduled to come out June 1st, game stop is assuming it may be a little after june 1st but for sure will be out by half way through june. Its happening around that time :)

We should play tonight....although I think that the acounts got reset again which means I dont have you as a friend anymore..unless they fixed it.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Game stop has disappointed me and dozens of occasions. I'll believe it when I get my CD.
I hear ya. Well we can play the beta until then. I have something I want to try a few times with zerg aside from the usual Hydra.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
i got a wii an been playin every day...who the fux wanna come play wit me out here?

now that im finally just about outta debt from my court n liscense after 2 years, i want back in!

MICHIGAN IS BACK!
drive out here to EL bro. where are you livin? shady trail toadster and a few others come out a lot still. we just have no way to get a hold of you ha

Kail

Smash Lord
It almost did. But when I saw the spire I got a lot of phoenix's. Then when I saw the greater spire I just sent them out and killed all the over lords and the three he was sending at me.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
It almost did. But when I saw the spire I got a lot of phoenix's. Then when I saw the greater spire I just sent them out and killed all the over lords and the three he was sending at me.
hmm...well I may try a version of that. I was thinking about walling my main off with creep tumors and spine crawlers, that could be a good follow up..I just think brood lords are kinda meh...

IrisKong

Smash Lord
They are good because the spawns they make get auto targeted by the AI provided you have enough AA to stop vikings/phoenix./muta.
Zerg anti air is hydra though, so that would be spreading it to thin..I would need my patner to back me up with AA...hmmm

Ill give it a shot tonight, you down for playing later?

Kail

Smash Lord
Sure, I have a final soon, but after that yes. Unless one of my friends who wants 1s practice logs on been kind of dodging them to plays 2s.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I dunno, not having to really go anywhere to play other people cuts down on alot of time.
Time spent playing as opposed to traveling is still time...! Besides, I've still got a list of single-player stuffs I've gotta finish, including games as old as Titan Quest.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
So Judge is twisting my arm to have a smashfest tonight...but I would like more than just judge and mikey to come, so who wants in?

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman

MICHIGAN IS BACK!

your about to be in a new debt losin so many mm's to me if you come out to msu james

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I decided to go back to Snake ..lol

Michigan: The only state where you're guaranteed to fight a Snake in tournament or your money back.

In my defense I was one of the first ones. It was me and Panda and Boxxy before all these other ones came out of no where lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I still remember the days where people worried about the Snake matchup because Panda was the only one who played him in Michigan.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
So thesoviet is now mobile. whats going on smashwise in may? I know columbus is in may. Also I have my break all next week...Iris I might come to one of your smashfests.

Top Bottom