• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Scrubs on a Plane was pretty funny. We should do that again soon also before I move.

Oh and make sure you add me back to the list of Snake mains in Michigan. I was just running away from my problem my maining Falco. Going back to tech chases, broken tilts and creating WWIII on stages. <3

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Fixed.

And people do die in DBZ. Its just no one ever stays dead lol
In Bleach, most of the characters are already dead, but they can't die again for some reason. Ichigo must be god or something to survive getting pierced though the chest and got stupid strong. XD

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
In Bleach, most of the characters are already dead, but they can't die again for some reason. Ichigo must be god or something to survive getting pierced though the chest and got stupid strong. XD
Lol yeahh ichigo has been killed like 20 times. The only people that die in bleach are the bad

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I find it ironic that in an anime that focuses on death, and shinigamis no ever stays dead in that show either except the bad guys. And even then not all of them die.
Like in the Bounto saga, that big dude with the mohawk who had that "doll" who was made of metal spheres. Hitsugaya shouldve killed him with his bankai but nope after the saga we find out he's alive. Its just funny lol

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Hey that PR was pretty epic. Ankoku did a great job with that.

And who knows why to be honest? Lol

There's probably some state that's like all Naruto'ed out like were all into DBZ. Every state is different/weird in its own way lol :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Everyone that says Frieza doesn't kill Goku is dumb. Any why is it that so many MI people are DBZ nerds?
It doesn't happen at all in the manga, and it would be a ridiculously big plot hole if it actually happened in the anime.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Techincallty we don't have a PR anymore therefore it isnt DBZ themed, but we has a true skill ranking and it uses everyone's avi from here.

and im not a huge DBZ fan i was like the first person to ditch their DBZ Avi

Notra

Smash Ace
Ur all idiots. Freiza smacks Goku into a lava pit and then they cut scenes to earth. They wish back everyone frieza killed on namek or some ****. Goku comes back and whoops frieza. End of story frieza actually won.

Notra

Smash Ace
And lol I'm not even registered as a michigan tourney goer accorinding to the trueskill rankings. Falco love isn't there.

Lol and why'd u skip #4

Top Bottom