• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

earthadept

Smash Lord
before the boards go down again i just wanted to say thanks to iris for letting me to come to the smashfest. it was nice meeting everyone, and thanks for all the tips. someday i'll be good. maybe.

earthadept

Smash Lord
Ah, maybe for you. I get really confused when i switch from games quickly lolz. Like especially if I have all 3 on a wii... that just blows my mind

Mit

Smash Ace
Yeah I'd like to say thanks as well. I was the Falcon main :p

I definitely want to try my Falcon against more of you. I was doing alright against Iris, although I still can't touch Ankoku (who I've played in the past as well).

I'm still in the process on deciding on another character to play. Definitely helps getting tips from everyone.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Jeez, I'm not that great. Take tips from Iris and Scala, they beat me all the time.

Mit

Smash Ace
Bu I can beat Scala from time to time D:

I'd probably be better if I knew more matchups. So far I'm experienced in: Wario, Mario, Ness, Yoshi, and Link. Everyone Scala plays :p

Unfortunately only one of those has ever helped me against anyone besides Scala @_@

Incoming johns: Falco, Sheik, and Marth are just the bane of me. I can think of nothing in those matchups to get the upper hand with Falcon. I need moar secondary. Or a new main.

earthadept

Smash Lord
ha, I can't expect to beat anyone my first time playing brawl with brawlers

I had no idea yoshi had that regrab stuff. Pretty surprising. I don't think I've ever even played a match against a melee yoshi player haha

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Scala played with Mario? cool now i can have some mario dittos ^_^. do you know why he start playing with mario. if im the reason i wont hesitate to take all the credit lol

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Bu I can beat Scala from time to time D:

I'd probably be better if I knew more matchups. So far I'm experienced in: Wario, Mario, Ness, Yoshi, and Link. Everyone Scala plays :p

Unfortunately only one of those has ever helped me against anyone besides Scala @_@

Incoming johns: Falco, Sheik, and Marth are just the bane of me. I can think of nothing in those matchups to get the upper hand with Falcon. I need moar secondary. Or a new main.
i promise you scala has no clue what he is doing with wario and if you play my wario u will get skull****ed.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Yea!!! people come over tonight! it will be neat!

Also @ MIT. seriously, drop the captain, use him in low tier. Pick up Toonlink! me and Lain can show you some stuff!!!

Smashfest, tonight, my place, no johns, call/txt me or post on here.

Top Bottom