• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

IrisKong

Smash Lord
You all can fight over who is in Lains car, lolol... hope everything works out and we have a good time tonight.

ALSO, HUGE NOTE!

I do live on the top floor of an apartment, and heat rises, so, at least in the beginning of the night, it wil be warm, dress accordingly, dont be an idiot and come in giant jeans and a hoodie. shorts and a tshirt would probably be most comfortable.

lain

Smash Master
I'm actually taking gio, al, antoine, and tony. Gonna be a bit cramped o_o

anther has class til 8:30/9, so we might leave 'round then.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hey soigreg i was totally unaware that i have a presentation 2 papers and two tests this week

so smash will have to be some other time

my bad :/

SoiGreg

Smash Journeyman
Hey soigreg i was totally unaware that i have a presentation 2 papers and two tests this week

so smash will have to be some other time

my bad :/
****... It's cool I guess. Maybe some time on weekends if you ever get free?

Still wondering if anyone is willing to come to Dearborn heights. I will bring a TV and melee if anyone is interested.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
OH yeah weekends will probably be fine, just this week im live super swamped with ****

earthadept

Smash Lord
i had a 5 page paper due today on a 600 pg book i havent read yet, and i'm still smashing tonite. no johns!!

(i got an extension lolz)

Notra

Smash Ace
today and maybe friday will work for Smahfests. (if possible) i just need a little warning.

my parents dont let me just drive aroud past 9 for random reasons. Im gonna lie about it, but those r hard lies....(not that imaginative)

IrisKong

Smash Lord
You all suck...especially notra, **** scrub.

john johns johns

Notra fails at everything

...must be a black guy thing...

ooooohhhh racist.

Mit

Smash Ace
Gen V pokemon: http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4776/1270607268659.png

they all look mad terribad. only good pokemon are GEN 1 and GEN 2
What is this and where did it come from? O.o

I really, really hope it's fake and they don't plan on releasing that many more Pokemon already...

Of course, half of them are just pre/post-evolutions for old Pokemon. And god, 12 Eevee evolutions?

Maybe it'll be for 3DS and they plan on using it to sell 8 billion 3DS's on day one in Japan.

Brawl is a pretty cool gaem.

Top Bottom