• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

IrisKong

Smash Lord
So yea, smashfest, my place, tomorrow (friday). its happening, anther, come or I will destroy every pika plushy I see, lolol.

Seriously though, people get at me about coming...drinking welcome :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lmao I didn't add Goddy because I didn't know his name guys chill lol.

He doesn't have a heart.
This too.

This whole page makes me dizzy. I thought someone sextuple posted. @_@
lol you said sex

gates why havent you added me on fb
Cause your arms aren't hot enough.

jk what's your name?

also i have an insane crush on hot arms
Who doesn't? His arms are just so...HOT.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Tournament in my hometown, my home arena, my place of zen:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=270814

Prizes are a little weird, and so are the stages (We're getting paid in gift cards, wtf?) but I don't make the rules. I help alot with getting the word out.

So yeah, it'd be cool to see Ann Arbor people (and the rest of MI) come down. It's only an hour away from most people.

So yeah...about the gift cards, the poster I read today said "Prize Pool will be collected in a Best Buy Gift Card." Not sure what that means, I mean it'd be so much easier to just put all the $10 bills and just hand out money like we always did. I'll try to find out what this gift card stuff really means later on.

So yeah, Michigan Ball Z 2 is the day after too. :D

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Know how the brain is all wrinkly and stuff? I have to memorize the name and function of EVERY SINGLE WRINKLE.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Once you're done with that, lmk what the effect of smoothing out each individual wrinkle would be. That's something I've been wondering about ever since I watched FLCL.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Functionally, nothing. The reason its wrinkled is so you can fit more in a small space, so if you smoothed it out you'd require a much larger head to fit it in.

And there actually are "smooth brain" diseases that have their own slew of problems.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Functionally, nothing. The reason its wrinkled is so you can fit more in a small space, so if you smoothed it out you'd require a much larger head to fit it in.

And there actually are "smooth brain" diseases that have their own slew of problems.
So FLCL was somewhat accurate, as it seemed to be describing "ironing out" the wrinkles while preserving the original volume; less information density per volume with the same volume seems to directly lead to loss of mental capacity.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Or they could be talking about ironing it out to overload the skull's finite size.

btw Ankoku, you would have liked my fb profile yesterday too lol.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
For those that don't know, I've been working on a sitcom project, which is essentially my senior thesis, with a group of friends since early February.

This is the beginning of media that is starting to amount from it. I'm the one who's SUITED UP.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/69tQtjg99M8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/69tQtjg99M8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Scala

Smash Ace
SO on to more important things...

Who is smashing with me tonight?
I'd like to come, and there's a good chance I have a friend coming with. Also if anyone needs a ride there, we you can drive to my place and I'll drive the rest of the way (I'm thinking mikey, judge, or ankoku, but anyone else is coo too)

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Hello friends! I've been off of smashboards for a while...is there a reason all our Avys are gone?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I guess I'd be up for it if I can get a ride from lain. His phone's usually off until like 8, though.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Make sure all your lights'wipers work.

Learn to park.

Dont crash.
Iris for president lol

When they say get on the freeway, speed up to the right speed limit as you go on the freeway or they will make you go up the next ramp. i was my only mistake while i was taking my road test.

When you look at the mirrors to check your surroundings kinda tilt your head in the direction of the mirror that your looking at because if you look out the corners of you eye(I forgot how to spell it so bare with me), they can mark you down for not looking at your surroundings

The most important of all...... do not freak out just be yourself because alot of the people i was with failed to stay calm and made so VERY bad decisions. what i did was replaced the instructor with my dad since he is the one who taught me how to drive.

Edit: make sure that you inspect the car's surroundings and adjust you mirrors before you starts driving ^_^

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
You aren't trying to earn a high score or anything. Just don't suck. It's not that hard.
yeah, the only thing I'm worried about is reverse parking even though I'm not bad at it, I feel like thats were I'm gonna mess up the most. If I pass though..Ann Arbor has another driver for tournies :D

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Listen..If I dont play smash tonight, Im just going to get stupid drunk and probably die. so....play smash with me, lol...I dont want to spend money.

D

Deleted member

urbandictionary said:
goddy 27 up, 7 down love it hate it

when you fill the blunt up, all the way. like, really stuff that blunt.

put that quarter in a goddy and smoke that ****.
wat

I never knew this. :confused:

Top Bottom