• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gates

Banned via Warnings
hey guys who I'm fb friends with (especially ori), what do you think of my profile? lolol

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'm not an imposter. You three all went to the same f****** costume shop and got the same identical s***.

I'm the only one with a red shirt, so I obviously win. Maybe the rest of MI should vote for who the real one is and shoot the other 3.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I'm not an imposter. You three all went to the same f****** costume shop and got the same identical s***.

I'm the only one with a red shirt, so I obviously win. Maybe the rest of MI should vote for who the real one is and shoot the other 3.
... ... ... us three?!?... I only see two of us here... Me and your fake ***... Youuuuuuuu mental!!!

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
So true. you're the worst one of them posing as me.
I know. The nerve of him to try to pose as me.

We need to turn this into one of this year's smashboards April Fools Day meme XD

Speaking of which... have I seen any smashboards pranks yet?

earthadept

Smash Lord
ok guys i've decided to quit all smash but brawl. i'm gonna main ganondorf and show the world why he's so ****ing broken. watch out mlg!!

also iris i'll come if i can get a ride, for sure

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
wow that's a great idea me. i agree with myself on doing this.
Probably one of the better ideas I've had all day.
It's only one of the better because I always have great ideas.
This proves it! I must be the real professor Oak! Only the real professor Oak would have come up with an idea this great.

gates why havent you added me on fb
Because you aren't Professor Oak.

I have a strong urge to go talk to myself throughout the boards! GOGOGOGOGOG

Boxxy

Smash Lord
I am very tired from coming up with all these brilliant ideas that my mind needs to rest.

Top Bottom