• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

2-1 Mocoman
2-1 Boxxy (went ICs first match)
Lost to Anther 0-2
Lost to Boxxy 0-2 (MK dittos)

/r/ing my match with Boxxy on Brinstar (Anther!) :p

i really hope the u of m flint guys make it to mbz2 cause i want a rematch :o
The call out.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I hope they go too. Since I didn't make it to the UofM Flint tourney. And the results thread had a disturbing lack of Olimars. :3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lol boxxy had an off day and he still beat you ori, goddy and mocoman were good enough to beat him at his off day
2-1 Boxxy, i won game 1, but boxxy raged and wouldnt let me switch after he changed to snake, but i still almost beat him with SoPo, but no johns it was a **** close set.
don't be too hard on mocoman he's gotta be decent.....don't use the "he's only been to 2 tourneys" as a reason to put him down, you rode flame when he placed 5th at his first tourney (granted 99% chance that flames hella lot better lol)
decent yes, but he only beat 2 ranked people, but the reason i said flame should be ranked is that we were discussing the PR.
This isnt the case, I really don't know why people are riding Moco hard when this was his 2nd tourney and he only beat 2 good people by luck

p.s. Ganon mm ori
sure. Melee. $2. No cg's cuz thats lame sauce in Ganon dittos

/end of Moco riding

Michigan Ball Z 2! in 3 weeks get hyped!

Anther

Smash Champion
2-1 Mocoman
2-1 Boxxy (went ICs first match)
Lost to Anther 0-2
Lost to Boxxy 0-2 (MK dittos)

/r/ing my match with Boxxy on Brinstar (Anther!) :p
XD, I'll do special requests for vids since I don't have time to split the 7 hours this week probably. ;p
It'd be so much easier if ya'll didn't pause the recording and split your first match into 2 different files though... lol, just saying =p

Boxxy (ICs/Snake) vs Goddy (MK)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OoFjPW6SXQ 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWsP-QN7XQk tew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8rj5r1dVAE tres

Boxxy

Smash Lord
XD, I'll do special requests for vids since I don't have time to split the 7 hours this week probably. ;p
It'd be so much easier if ya'll didn't pause the recording and split your first match into 2 different files though... lol, just saying =p

Boxxy (ICs/Snake) vs Goddy (MK)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OoFjPW6SXQ 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWsP-QN7XQk tew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8rj5r1dVAE tres
i blame goddy for that. he said it wasnt recording so he made me stop the video

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This isnt the case, I really don't know why people are riding Moco hard when this was his 2nd tourney and he only beat 2 good people by luck
I dunno why you're being so bitter about it, lol. He got third. Give the man some credit. Or are you jealous?

Sumer

Smash Ace
Moco was okay, but nothing special. XD He had A LOT of luck on his side, but I don't think he's gonna be able to place that high again. :( Oh well, congrats to him, 15 minutes of fame, etc.

ANTHUUUR If you can at least get my pools matches up for now that'd be an extra <3 for you. ;3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
its great he got 3rd he beat 2 ranked people that beat me sweet >_>; im just sick of everyone personifying him to be the ****.

i guess im jealous of him getting top 3 and beating sumer and boxxy cuz i couldnt but w/e lets see him live up to the hype he is getting

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Ori is mad. And what do you mean by ranked? there is no PR anymore. unless its been remade *goes to look*

In other news, I am having a smashfest tonight, who is coming

Confirmed:
Iris
Mikey
Judge

Potential
Lain
Mann
anther (yea right...)
Ankoku
Some guy from Flint (lol)

Lets have dome fun tonight (drinking welcome)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Dudddes, I'm teaching a lecture in another 2nd year PhD course :) This lecture's on Optimal Experimentation and Stochastic Dynamic Programming in Game Theory.

Anther

Smash Champion
Hells yeah bowyer. XD

I have too much skewl to try to keep up with to make it to a smashfest before Thursday Iris ;_;

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Hells yeah bowyer. XD

I have too much skewl to try to keep up with to make it to a smashfest before Thursday Iris ;_;
Bull ****! come or i hate you -_-

Also, update

Confirmed
Iris
Mikey
Judge
Lain
Ankoku

Potentials....
everyone else... lol

DerkTheJerk

Smash Journeyman
any vids of me?

*crosses fingers*

DerkTheJerk

Smash Journeyman
Let me start off by saying, im not a lame melee junkie who thinks brawl is boring to watch. that said...

Ice Climbers are the most boring character to watch in brawl...lol
true but I don't have many vids of me and some of my matches were really fun and i want to see them.

Anther

Smash Champion
Derk's vids were kinda fun actually. lol. I lied, I split everything and the vids are uploading right now.
I may have named some wrong or missed a few... the monotonousocracy of it all and using a touchpad to upload videos to youtube is so miserable.. XD

http://youtube.com/AntherMoo

SCOTU

Smash Hero
if April 17th doesn't see me having too many final projects to cram in before finals, and someone else from AA is going/has a spot for me, I may be interested in going to MBZ2.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
if April 17th doesn't see me having too many final projects to cram in before finals, and someone else from AA is going/has a spot for me, I may be interested in going to MBZ2.
Yeah...I have an 8 page paper and a 10 page paper to do before May 6th...and my other class is going to be a pain too. But if I have the money, I think I can come up again.

Also, if you have it on your computer Anther, the DL vs Sumer Wolf ditto is some good stuff. :)

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
so today I was writing the date on a paper for school so I could turn it in. I handed it in and sat back in my desk. My teacher walked up to me and told me to fix the date. I wrote Marth instead of march.

inb4coolstorybro.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
On the topic of crazy firefoxes, I've collected a nice suite of Firefox addons for 3.6 that maximize screen space, speed of use, and add some good functions. Check out these if interested:

Download Statusbar
Enter Selects - faster Awesomebar usage
Fire Gestures - Mouse Gestures!
Hide GUI Bars - Hides all the tool bars; toggleable/atuomatic
OpenDownload - Gives the option to "Run" a download like in IE
Smart Stop/Reload - Combines the Stop and Reload button, since you don't need them at the same time
Tab Mix Plus - Better Tab control/ progress bars
Toggle Menubar - Used in conjunction with Hide GUI Bars so pressing alt only brings up the menu bar (instead of all bars)

Adblock Plus
Greasemonkey - Used for making specific sites more screen space efficient
NEW Glasser by SzymekPL - Aero eyecandy!

Disabled, but kept for utility:
DOM Inspector
DownThemAll!
Firebug

Stuff I tried at one point and is good, but doesn't go w/ my current setup:
Fission
foxiFrame basic
Locationbar2
Stack Style Tabs (now I use the built in one)

Top Bottom