• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
it was MvC2 bud.

Gen V pokemon: http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4776/1270607268659.png

they all look mad terribad. only good pokemon are GEN 1 and GEN 2
Ugh...they went way WAY overboard on the baby Pokemon this gen. Seriously, who freaking cares about them? They're just filler Pokemon to me.

The new Eevee evos look fail...and more Regis...How many are there now...9??? >.<

Skarmory's evo is going to be uber tier though it looks kinda cool...same with Lapras.

Floby is a clear ripoff of Castform (Yes...Floby is yet another floating head with balls)

And Irimp is probably the worst idea EVER. (That blimp Pokemon) Possibly worse than Dunsparce? Just look at it. It looks like an @$$, t1t5, and p3n1s all fused together into one horrible catastrophe.

I will give them credit for more 3-stage evolutions though. The Pokemon that go through 2 evolutions have always been my favorite.

Mit

Smash Ace
I doubt the image's validity due to not being able to find it anywhere else on the internets.

On the other hand I believe it, because that'd be a total ***** to draw that many pokemon in such an accurate, Pokemon pixel art style.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
There's a pokemon named Miroreflect.

That name has 11 letters, the max has always been 10.

Maybe this isn't valid. lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
wow that image screamed fake lulz. CoroCoro isnt releasing info on Gen 5 until April 15 and Serebii isnt releasing anything until April 11

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
anyone who would take the time to make this is dumb for the small amount of believers in.

thats why i think its real. + the grass starter looks boss. dibs..
Sadly, someone takes the time to create an image like this nearly every year for April Fool's day. lol

judge!

Smash Ace
this friday im haveing a party for my birthday!!!! anyone can come..if ino u and your not a crazy drunk. heavy drinking is a huge plus.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Iris, if it works for you, I think Demp was still planning on coming with myself and lordhelmet the night before. O:

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
hmm the 24th huh. might be exam week for me.

when is mbz i feel like stomping noobs with iris.

and by stomped i mean lose badly.

Top Bottom