• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone who came over last night, scala, cool to meet you, hope you can make it out more.

Lain sucks...

in other news, im starving...so ill have more news later, lol

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
hell even i smoked with bowyer before. Matter of fact i smoke with him almost everytime i have seen him lol.

@Scala if you EVER...I mean EVER go to Howell let me know because I would like to ride with you. i have gas money if thats what ill need. i need to brawl with other people so i can get better. Just send me a PM

Boxxy

Smash Lord
ORI_bro; said:
and Kalin Lucas dude

MSU <3
dude Lucas got hurt and is out for the rest of the tourney :/

I was hyping Lucious cause of him hitting the 3 point buzzer beater shot to push msu to sweet 16. but yes, MSU <3

alcoady

Smash Ace
I'm not trying to sound like a douche bag or anything but i noticed that a lot of people are posting one line posts w/ very trivial meanings.
i know it's not gunna stop just by me posting this but keep in mind this is a message board not yahoo chat.

just try not to bury other people's posts (acro, velynn, myself, kail, etc.) with Blah blah.

more importantly, how many people are looking to go to the Michigan ball z tournament? cuz i need some housing for it and was wondering if anyone could hook me up?

fZk

Smash Lord
I think it got moved back a week by anthony.

I think I'm going to make a thread this week if he doesn't.

There is a smashfest going on tonight though
Missed the smashfest tonight, but let me know when the next one is. I'll try to make it out there if I'm not to busy. It was a lot of fun playing Melee after so long.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Missed the smashfest tonight, but let me know when the next one is. I'll try to make it out there if I'm not to busy. It was a lot of fun playing Melee after so long.
For sure man. We'll probably play later this week and next monday for sure.

Mister Cadaver

Smash Apprentice
I'm not trying to sound like a douche bag or anything but i noticed that a lot of people are posting one line posts w/ very trivial meanings.
i know it's not gunna stop just by me posting this but keep in mind this is a message board not yahoo chat.

just try not to bury other people's posts (acro, velynn, myself, kail, etc.) with Blah blah.

more importantly, how many people are looking to go to the Michigan ball z tournament? cuz i need some housing for it and was wondering if anyone could hook me up?
sex sex sex sex. lulz

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Hey, is anyone going to this?

(March 27th) - WINTHROP HARBOR, IL (hosted by Devildigimon) - M.A.S: "KAMI NO BACHI!!!"

Please let me know if anyone from MI is.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Classic Dan. Disapproves of hosting Smashfests by declaring his own retirement, yet inquires about out-of-state tourneys and hints at his interest in attending them.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Classic Dan. Disapproves of hosting Smashfests by declaring his own retirement, yet inquires about out-of-state tourneys and hints at his interest in attending them.
Actually it's 'cause he needs to give circuit money from LoLiS to BlueBlade so he wants someone who's going to the same tourney as BlueBlade to take it to him.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Actually it's 'cause he needs to give circuit money from LoLiS to BlueBlade so he wants someone who's going to the same tourney as BlueBlade to take it to him.
Blueblade just posted in that tourney thread the other day saying he'd no longer be able to go. =(

Top Bottom